Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Keltech KSG and PMP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 7.62mm's Avatar
    That looks like it would be a PITA to load......quickly......lots of sharp pieces up there to get hung up on, especially with gloves on!

Thanks for the video!

Can't wait to see one of these in person!
    Meh…..just another rare bad apple…

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armedsask's Avatar
    That NutnFancy guy is annoying. Just the details, #######, we don't need your stupid commentary.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Armedsask". These posts are for informational and entertainment use. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

CGN Regular
    The actual shot show portion of the video was GREAT
    Hopefully we start to see the Kel Tec stuff rolling into Canada soon.
    Me wants a SU-16

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Armedsask View Post
    That NutnFancy guy is annoying. Just the details, a**hole, we don't need your stupid commentary.
    To be fair, NutnFancy has a lot more people watching and enjoying his videos than you do and I am one of them.

CGN frequent flyer Pistolwhiptricks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cadgo View Post
    to be fair, nutnfancy has a lot more people watching and enjoying his videos than you do and i am one of them.
    +1.

to be fair, nutnfancy has a lot more people watching and enjoying his videos than you do and i am one of them.
    + 1
    mt84
    RSM (Retired Service Member)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armedsask's Avatar
    To be fair, NutnFancy has a lot more people watching and enjoying his videos than you do and I am one of them.
    Sorry for upsetting you with my opinions of you're glorious leader.

There was a lot he could have shown us about the Kel-Tec stuff, instead he deviates into tattoos, hot girls, pigeons, waving the camera around, and just general ramblings not pertinent to the topic at hand. He was making the guy he was interviewing uncomfortable, for christ's sake. Seemed really unproffesional and even immature, to me.

I think he has ADD.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Armedsask". These posts are for informational and entertainment use. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

BANNED

There was a lot he could have shown us about the Kel-Tec stuff, instead he deviates into tattoos, hot girls, pigeons, waving the camera around, and just general ramblings not pertinent to the topic at hand. He was making the guy he was interviewing uncomfortable, for christ's sake. Seemed really unproffesional and even immature, to me.

I think he has ADD.
    And you don't think calling someone you've never met an a**hole is immature? At least he is making videos of the shot show. Some people like his style of videos, if you don't like them, don't watch them. You should have been able to tell in the first minute that it wasn't just a boring video with straight facts.

I think he has ADD.
    hahaha +1
    -Common sense is not so common

CGN Ultra frequent flyer forbes/hutton's Avatar
    -1. He's a windbag with ADD. A review of one item turns into a shopping list of the other crap he just got.
    I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast