Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Daniel Defence/Ambush 6.8 SPC Hunting Carbine

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    Should be out soon

If you guys are interested in the Ambush line, just let me know and we can bring it in for you. We didn't place an order for these yet due to our screwed up laws.
    Haha!! Dang.... That's what EVERYONE keeps saying :D

Well, as soon as they start sticking them on their guns I'll be out the next day buying another complete DDM4 (I normally like to build, but DD gets it right).

BANNED
    It is true, the AR platform has almost become the most sought after platform for hunting firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post
    and in the mean time instead of bitching about our gun laws join the CPC donate as much time and/or volunteer as much as you can to them then get yourself an XCR-L in 6.8 SPC and go hunting...

I know of a guy that not only did this but took a CPC MP deer hunting the guy even carried his XCR-L the entire weekend...

I do more than #####. But sometimes bitching feels goood.
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

If the libs get in power we are screwed people!
    Can you trust the government? just ask the indians!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by starblanket View Post
    If the libs get in power we are screwed people!
    +1
    All they have to do is put a bill forward and get the NDP/Bloc to go with it!

Quote Originally Posted by StreetGlide View Post
    Edit
    And only show them with 5 round mags..... For now!
    yeah defintately! i like to ease anti's into shooting semi auto's by starting them off with flush mount 5 rd mags. even with a 10/22, you would be suprised how a 30rd will spook someone and make them think gun people are crazy, but hand them a 10/22 with the stock rotary mag and it seems "okay"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    Guys remember the senate is now controlled by the CPC so anything firearms related will come to a standstill there but it could just be an order in council issued by the libs and then we are screwed...
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    This is exactly what the government was hoping for when they made them restricted.
    The Anti's wanted the AR prohib, the only thing that saved it was service rifle competition
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    and they now want all semi-autos and handguns banned so nothing is going to save them the next time around...
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123