Thread: how to check stock of an item???

how to check stock of an item???

ive been calling your store for weeks to ask on availability of a few pistols and shotguns.
    i dont live in the city, so dont want to make a pointless trip into town if you dont have them. but every time i call no one is available. i just tried again 2 minutes after you opened this morning, thinking it would be a quiet time.
    every time i get asked to leave my name and number and someone will call me back. i have not ever had a call back......

is this normal practice? do you want my business?

Is it an actual person you get..or the machine. If it is the answering machine the line may just be busy and go to machine by default. If it is a Real person who asks you to leave your name and #...refuse to be put on hold...or at least get their name for future reference. I hope this is a simple misunderstanding...or a careless oversight and not the norm

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmoon View Post
    Is it an actual person you get..or the machien. If it is the answering machine the line may just be busy and go to machein by default. If it is a Real person who asks f
    its a real person.. they promise someone will call me back..

to be honest im getting pretty annoyed with the service.
    all i need is 30 seconds of someones time to ask for 3 or 4 items. if they have them i will be in and buying them the same day.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchiespg View Post
    its a real person.. they promise someone will call me back..

to be honest im getting pretty annoyed with the service.
    all i need is 30 seconds of someones time to ask for 3 or 4 items. if they have them i will be in and buying them the same day.
    I woud be frustrated too.

Call and ask directly for Justin.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

I have never had trouble getting through to either the gun counter or gun smith. over a dozen calls. do take up JR's offer, I bet you get your answer. Don't give up, TSE does have good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    I have never had trouble getting through to either the gun counter or gun smith. over a dozen calls. do take up JR's offer, I bet you get your answer. Don't give up, TSE does have good stuff.
    i spoke to him earlier. and as anticipated 30 seconds answered my questions.
    they had some of the items i wanted so i will head in to check them out.

thanks Justin.

If you really need, send me a PM of what you are looking into and when I am down there next time I will inquire for ya.
    :D