Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan Wesson dealer?

Dan Wesson dealer?

where can I get Dan Wesson VBOB ?

Try ArmsEast

We sell Dan Wesson. Currently sold out but we have an order of VBOBs, Valors, Guardians, and CCO's coming. Just waiting for permits and importation so we should have them in 1-2 weeks.

K.O.
    Kodiak Outpost Inc. - Closed - Thank-you to all our customers

Any chance of more 10mm CBobs?

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Not in this coming order. All 45 acp. We haven't had any new 10 mm available to us yet.

K.O.
    Kodiak Outpost Inc. - Closed - Thank-you to all our customers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak Outpost View Post
    We sell Dan Wesson. Currently sold out but we have an order of VBOBs, Valors, Guardians, and CCO's coming. Just waiting for permits and importation so we should have them in 1-2 weeks.

K.O.
    Awesome! Thanks KO! Are any of the VBOBs or Valors coming in with the black Duty Treatment finish, or just matte stainless? Also, are you getting bot the 9mm and .45 ACP Guardians? Taking pre-orders on any of these yet?

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    DW is no longer producing the CBOBs in 10mm. The EE would be your best bet. DW will, however, be producing a limited number of Razorbacks in 10mm in 2011. But if you want one, I'd get KO to order one for you ASAP, from what I understand there will not be a lot of them made this year.

what price range are we looking at for a VBOB in black duty finish?? Also, whats the difference between the VBOB and CCO?

VBOB (Bobtail Commander in the Valor series) - Commander length slide & barrel on top of a bobtailed Commander size frame. The Valor series is the crown jewel in the DW line up. All hand fitted components and slide to frame fit. Match grade, hand fitted bushing and barrel. Dehorned. VZ G-10 grip panels and Heine ledge night sights. The regular Valor is a Government length (full size) 1911.

The CCO is a different beast altogether, but oh so sexy. - It is a Commander length slide mated to an Officer frame. So in other words, a 4-1/4" barrel over a compact frame. The CCO is specifically designed for concealed carry.

Pricing? I'll leave that one to KO, but I will say that even though the prices od DW 1911s may seem high, they are worth every penny and then some. They are still the best value in a high-end production 1911 on the market today.

Quote Originally Posted by krausb View Post
    DW is no longer producing the CBOBs in 10mm. The EE would be your best bet.

I can't stand 10mm 1911s. They kick like hell relatively speaking, high bore axis and all that nonsense. I still want a Cbob though. I passed up a great deal last year. My bad and I have been trying to fix it ever since... Sorry to hear that news.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast