$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Credit where credit is due

happy buyer

took advantage of the demo prices swaro 10x50 slc and swaro rangefinder at great prices better than anywhere brand new items as far as im conserned. Doug is definatly a straight up dealer would recomend his services to anybody.

Bino's O.K. but scopes are out of the question.....right?

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Bino's O.K. but scopes are out of the question.....right?
    Binoculars and spotting scopes are fine, riflescopes are not permitted by the US Dept of Commerse
    Thank you
    If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
    Doug
    212-753-5128
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com
    www.cameralandny.com

bought two pair of bins from Doug: the Promaster ED's and a pair of Zeiss 10x25's- both on sale, both delivered quickly, (both had border fees, call 'em what you will) and both EXCELLENT! Probably will get a new spotter soon as well. Even with the duties (free trade, right?) I'll be paying less than from anywhere around here.
    Highly recommended.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    I bought my Vortex bino's from them too and really like them. I've used them on numerous hunting trips and vacations, and for the money they are surprisingly good. My brother in law has Nikon bino's that he paid twice as much and I don't think they are any better.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12