Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Some new stuff from Taurus/Rossi in stock

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    I just wanted a neat 410 shotgun to shoot squirrels with.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    Just look at the gun. Take a hacksaw 2" from the action, and saw off that little annoying piece of wood called a stock, and now you have a handgun. Its that easy. It can be converted to a handgun with 2 vertical slices of a hacksaw.
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt.rock View Post
    Just look at the gun. Take a hacksaw 2" from the action, and saw off that little annoying piece of wood called a stock, and now you have a handgun. Its that easy. It can be converted to a handgun with 2 vertical slices of a hacksaw.
    So in other words, exactly like a non-restricted Browning Buckmark carbine?

It can be converted to a handgun with 2 vertical slices of a hacksaw.
    So in other words, exactly like a non-restricted Browning Buckmark carbine?
    Or pretty much any other gun really.
    Avatar by Pottsy. Attitude by birth.

Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    The fact that this classification surprises anyone makes me laugh! FFS people it's the RCMP!
    The Liberals stacked the bureaucracies including the DOJ, the RCMP, the CFOs, the Supreme Court, the lower courts, the Crown Attorneys offices with their patronage appointed clones.

Like the political version of "The invasion of the body snatchers".

It'd take 20 years of CPC governments to purge them all and the CPC ain't gonna be around that long.

It'd take 20 years of CPC governments to purge them all and the CPC ain't gonna be around that long.
    Oh, i think you'll find they will.

I think for the first half at least of this century they'll be in far more often than they're not. The libs weren't in 'all the time' either, they were just in the most. And the CPC will be as well.

We'll have them in the next 8 years almost guaranteed. And certainly they're most likely to be in another 4 after that. Beyond that it's hard to predict but i'd bet good money that if they do lose power, it'll only be for 4 years and more likely 2 (probably to a minority gov't). Then they'll be back.

It will take a long time, there's no doubt. But we'll get there in the end.

In the meantime - the secret will be to change the laws to remove the potential for abuse away from some groups like the rcmp to limit their ability to screw with us.
    Avatar by Pottsy. Attitude by birth.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt.rock View Post
    So, it's restricted based on something you could POSSIBLY do that would be against the law in the first place (were it NR)?

Actually, now that I think about it, if it's Restricted, then isn't it totally legal to bring this thing down to as little as 107mm? Hmmmm... You'd probably sell them a lot faster if they had a nice short 12" barrel or so.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

So if you reverse their logic (for lack of better words) the Remington XP100 shouldn't be restricted?!!
    Just when I thought I had found my next chicken gun!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    Oh, i think you'll find they will.

I think for the first half at least of this century they'll be in far more often than they're not. The libs weren't in 'all the time' either, they were just in the most. And the CPC will be as well.

We'll have them in the next 8 years almost guaranteed. And certainly they're most likely to be in another 4 after that. Beyond that it's hard to predict but i'd bet good money that if they do lose power, it'll only be for 4 years and more likely 2 (probably to a minority gov't). Then they'll be back.
    I don't want to hijack this thread and the following comments are not reflective of my own choices but ....

Both the Liberals and the NDP are seeking new leadership. While it is unlikely, should either party choose a vibrant, charismatic leader, that person could easily overthrow Harper's Conservatives. More likely, although still a longshot, the Liberals and NDP could combine. Remember, that is how Harper brought the Conservatives to power in the first place, by uniting the right. A united left is very likely to resume the Liberals' old "Natural Ruling Party" mantle.

Best bet for Conservatives: support Libs and NDP in equal measure.

PS - don't worry about Justin Trudeau. He's no more likely to reinvigorate the Liberals than Jules Lennon was to reunite the Beatles.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by KodiakII View Post
    So if you reverse their logic (for lack of better words) the Remington XP100 shouldn't be restricted?!!
    Just when I thought I had found my next chicken gun!
    The XP-100 is below 26" in overall length, therefore it is restricted.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast