Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Robinson Arms XCR-M

That is brutal.

That's too bad he's (Alex Robinson) gotta be that way.

I've met competent people with wonderful social graces.

I've also met gifted competent people with the social graces of a hemorrhoid.

I trust both type's work, and do what I can to ease the social anxieties the latter type can't help themselves for. It really is a genetic thing, or a psychological thing, or whatever. They really can't help it. I work with an electrical engineer right now who works magic, does just absolutely superb work! But he's got the mind of an abandoned 12 year old boy...he's 51. It's quite strange at times. I know not to hold it against him.

Alex fits somewhere on the lower half of that spectrum, I think. Doesn't bother me one bit though, cause he does good work.

ccwcanada, I commend you for trying to be so objective, but the more you read about Robinson (the company or the guy) the more it must be obvious he is neither competent, nor has any social graces. the shot show outboarding is just one example of how he operates his business in a fraudulent manner and anyone unlucky enough to drink his coolaid is going to suffer for it eventually.

and lets face it, if AR10's and 15's were non restricted, there would be like 2 robarms owners in all of canada. and they would both be listed in the ee

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    Anyone ever consider that he is working on such a tight budget that he cannot afford to have a booth @ shot and has no other choices available to him?

The spewers/haters will find any excuse to spew their hate...

<")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    the shot show outboarding is just one example of how he operates his business in a fraudulent manner
    How on earth is that 'fraudulent?!" That's a very serious accusation to make. Back it up.
    *None of the foregoing constitutes legal advice particular to your situation, if you are seeking a legal opinion please retain counsel.

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post
    Anyone ever consider that he is working on such a tight budget that he cannot afford to have a booth @ shot and has no other choices available to him?

The spewers/haters will find any excuse to spew their hate...

I have no problem with RA, but specifically suitcasing a show which is both against show rules AND in bad taste? No hating here, that's just ugly.

Other choices available to him? Don't go to the show.

and you know 100% that he didn't try to get a booth first or share in a booth or that he could afford a booth or not?

Until you can prove with factual evidence your just spewing...

<")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Nope, no idea if he tried to get a booth and couldn't. Regardless, doesn't give him a right to attempt to solicit in Show space.

If second point is the case, doesn't matter if he couldn't afford one, that also doesn't give someone the right to undercut the show.

Either way, doesn't matter.

Yeah whatever keep thinking...
    <")))><

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post

and you know 100% that he didn't try to get a booth first or share in a booth or that he could afford a booth or not?

Until you can prove with factual evidence your just spewing...

I think you either fail to recognise the obvious, or you simply chose to ignore it... Either way, you're entitled to it...