Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Robinson Arms XCR-M

Fact is he was outboarding at shot . There are quite a few people on this board still infatuated with the Xcr and will jump on anyone who isn't . If all I owned was an Xcr and a Honda civic I'd be quick to jump too .
    My post are 100% typed on iPhone and I have fat fingers . What looks like poor grammar or punctuation is just my own laziness. Misspelled words and are autocorrected to something else .

CGN frequent flyer
    If the AR were non-restricted, and the XCR were restricted, I don't think there'd be as many people jumping in to defend Mr. Robinson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Can someone who cares please start a thread about the moral ramifications about outboarding at a corporate show and leave this thread to the discussion of the relative merits of the rifle in the title.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davy Crockett's Avatar
    what fun would that be?
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Davy Crockett". Use on this board in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board. Any use outside this forum, in whole or in part, requires my express written consent.

I don't care if AR was suit casing, surfboarding, outboarding or water boarding....
    All I care is if his rifles work and their available in Canada....
    "Ok, that does it, screw you guys I'm going home. Talking poo is where I draw the line."

CGN frequent flyer
    I concur big boy games are played by big boy rules. Can't handle it get out.

Maybe I missed something, but after doing a search on other forums it seems like this forum is the only one to bring up this topic. So why are we so critical about the suit-casing by Robinson and Why is not an issue on other forums?
    _____
    /l ,[____],
    l---L –[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

CGN frequent flyer
    Because SHOT said pretty please don't outboard or suitcase our show. Suit casing (literally handing out fliers in the show) i can understand since you are on show property trying to get people to leave to your location. Their place their rules. However the out boarding (which is what Robarms has done) is just good business and the upheaval is due to typical Canadian expectation of kid gloves business practices.

CGN frequent flyer
    And i don't nor do i intend to own a Robarms product

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    can't afford one can you... :D
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953