Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: What the heck is a "fudd"?

BANNED
    Necrothread!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    If you like to shoot it and it goes bang, you are my brother. I don't care what it looks like, pistol, revolver, AR, or winchester 30/30....we stick together.....period.
    Amen Wrong Way!
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

me....I'm a FUDD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Win/64 View Post
    Just because I love this motivational poster.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dagmaar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DiSmAnTLeR View Post
    a 'fudd' would be the guy that told me that my SKS (and any semi auto rifle)was restricted and that he was going to call the police on me. he badgered me until i literally shoved the registration in his face to read.

i clean up my own mess and ive never had a fudd ask me nicely to do anything, so my experience is difference than yours (crazy,huh?)

ive been glared and barked at, but it got returned tenfold. same way i treat everybody, good or bad.

You registered an SKS ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmaar View Post
    You registered an SKS ?
    In 2011 you bet he did

Very timely ,be it somewhat late ,but I was all nice and cozy in my bed (camo decor of course) reading a 2006 Guns&ammo magazine.There was a great article about FUDDS and the meaning of such folk,and basically looking after your rights to own guns ,all types of guns !!

The writer said it best ,that Fudds are really gun control/antis ,and have no problem with the government/activists banning all guns ,except those used for hunting....ie: long guns ,wooden stocks ,blued barrels and in the most common chamberings ,usually 30-30 ,308 ,270 and 30-06 ,everything can and should be banned.

These fools don`t understand ,that one day, their precious hunting rifles can become banned also.

He also mentioned ,like Elmer Fudd (their namesake) they are easily fooled and tricked,in this case made to believe other forms of guns, other than their trusty hunting rifles are useless and not needed by the general public.

FUDDS are not only foolish ,but dangerous to us who love firearms......ALL firearms !!

Paul T
    Last edited by BlackBrant; 09-14-2014 at 09:58 AM.
    NFA member
    CSSA member
    Delta Waterfowl member
    Ducks Unlimited member

I NEVER MET A LIBERAL ,I EVER LIKED. Will Rogers