Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Desert Tactical Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I got an email back from them TODAY. They are going to send me a list of the products we have open on our license and see what they can fill and the timelines to get the rest in.

We may have to file a new one for the .50's, but that is not a huge issue.

A current price list and delivery timeline are the two most important elements here. We also have been waiting for them to get delivered to the UK for William Evans to feature as well.

JR

JR
    So the HTI's in 50 BMG were not on order for the last couple years like I was told by your sales staff? I have the emails if you would like them forwarded.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    New price guides are in hand and new paperwork is being submitted for export licenses.

We will be bringing in DTA's a kits from now on to keep the costs down. That way you can pick the style and colour of chassis and the calibre.

We should have the price guide done in about a week or two and will post it here.

Yes, the .50's will be on it.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    New price guides are in hand and new paperwork is being submitted for export licenses.

We will be bringing in DTA's a kits from now on to keep the costs down. That way you can pick the style and colour of chassis and the calibre.

We should have the price guide done in about a week or two and will post it here.

Yes, the .50's will be on it.

JR
    thanks for confirming they were not on order up untill now contrary to what your staff was telling customers.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    Cant wait to see the new pricing.

Your frustration is understood. We bare the blame as we should have been more clear with you and forceful with DTA.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

We will be bringing in DTA's a kits from now on...you can pick the style and colour of chassis and the calibre.
    This part sounds good, which makes me curious...

Any updates on this part?

Your frustration is understood. We bare the blame as we should have been more clear with you and forceful with DTA.

JR
    I understand that the Canadian market does not have same pull as the USA. But since my DTA SRS is from you can I please pre-order or find some way to reserve my conversion kit when you do get stock? I don't mind to prepay if that is what it takes.
    I've been emailing you guys for nearly a year and can't get a straight answer. If you aren't able to source DTA stuff I would appreciate knowing it so I can source it via IRunGuns or some alternate. Hoping you will pull through....

Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Sa View Post
    I understand that the Canadian market does not have same pull as the USA. But since my DTA SRS is from you can I please pre-order or find some way to reserve my conversion kit when you do get stock? I don't mind to prepay if that is what it takes.
    I've been emailing you guys for nearly a year and can't get a straight answer. If you aren't able to source DTA stuff I would appreciate knowing it so I can source it via IRunGuns or some alternate. Hoping you will pull through....

Ian.
    Send me an email: jr@theshootingedge.com with the conversion unit and teh serial # of your rifle so I can ensure we get the proper model for you.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Any lefties ever handle one of these?

JR
    Any word on this yet?