Page 326 of 346 FirstFirst ... 306316318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333334336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3451

Thread: UPDATE: Rossi Ranch Hand Mares Leg

Has anyone swapped out the mares leg lever for a standard size?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I swapped mine for a curved lever/curved lower tang/deluxe stock... From another rossi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    I would love one in .22 Magnum! Go great with the .357 or .44 Magnum.

Hey guys...my 73 year old eyes finally made me do it. My Rossi and I have entered the 21st century:

Some may call it sacrilegious but I call it a necessity....just can't focus on open sights any more. She is chambered in 45 Colt I just ran my BC griz load thru the chrono it's a 300 grain Hornady giving me a muzzle velocity of 1401 fps for a muzzle energy of 1307 ft-lbs. Stand in front of that if you dare!

My wife said if I go coyote hunting one more time she's going to leave me....I'm going to miss that woman!

Had to make a new holster for it to accomodate the rail and Bushnell TRS 25:

My wife said if I go coyote hunting one more time she's going to leave me....I'm going to miss that woman!

CGN Regular
    This makes me immediately rethink my DA Grizzly purchase. I am going to be on the look out for one of these this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by bushpilotmexico View Post
    From what I understand it's a crap shoot. Michael the Rossi guru with Snap Shots Guns (the Rossi service center in Quebec) is a great guy to talk to.

Must all depend on who's sticking them together in Brazil....great you got one with no feeding problems.
    This was the bolt on mine out of the box...

Also would eject the follow up round with the case, and had a dinged muzzle crown...
    Sent it to snapshot to replace the bolt and work their magic

You wont regret the Grizzly for the price... that being said this in 44mag would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0neshot View Post
    This makes me immediately rethink my DA Grizzly purchase. I am going to be on the look out for one of these this weekend.

Can I ask you if this "Bc Griz" load is just a term or is it actually a load for grizzly bears? I have hear that .44 mag is the minimum no? Cheers, and very nice holster! Wow I want one !
    Quote Originally Posted by bushpilotmexico View Post
    Hey guys...my 73 year old eyes finally made me do it. My Rossi and I have entered the 21st century:

Some may call it sacrilegious but I call it a necessity....just can't focus on open sights any more. She is chambered in 45 Colt I just ran my BC griz load thru the chrono it's a 300 grain Hornady giving me a muzzle velocity of 1401 fps for a muzzle energy of 1307 ft-lbs. Stand in front of that if you dare!

Where I can buy a vodoo tactical scabbard for my ranch hand seems sold out everywhere