Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 22 Cal. MP40's and MP44's at Shot Show

BANNED
    Lets just hope the mp40 is 26+ inches folded.

CGN frequent flyer Killer Kanuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cadgo View Post
    Lets just hope the mp40 is 26+ inches folded.
    X2

After seeing this post I googled to see if I could find out some more info on them. They don't even have a working prototype yet - these were on display to gauge interest. And it appears that they go it :D but projected delivery in the US isn't until this time next year. And the MP40 copy may have to be modded to be US friendly - either the butt folded and welded shut so they can sell it as a pistol, or with a fake suppessor on a longer barrel. I guess all rifle barrels have to be over 16" in order to avoid being hit by a short barrel rifle tax. But since these aren't being made in the US, hopefully we can get the non-modded version here.

BANNED
    I looked it up and the original mp40 was just under 24 inches folded with a 10 inch barrell so the US version should be no problem. Maybe they could even make a version for us with a barrel length just long enough to be 26 inches folded.

mmmm pretty ...I would get one
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

I would totally get both the MP44 and the MP40

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Leibermuster View Post
    Where is the $2500 coming from, I only see $2700+tax at Marstar?
    MP 40 is less.

Quote Originally Posted by bobusboy View Post
    I would totally get both the MP44 and the MP40
    X2
    Looks like 22 cal guns are the way to go now.Even reloading components are getting quite exspensive.Dont get me wrong i will still shoot and buy other calibers but when you want to go and shoot 1000 + rnds in a outing 22 doesnt seem that bad.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    X2
    Looks like 22 cal guns are the way to go now.Even reloading components are getting quite exspensive.Dont get me wrong i will still shoot and buy other calibers but when you want to go and shoot 1000 + rnds in a outing 22 doesnt seem that bad.
    It definitely is looking like the best option these days....if it keeps going like this it will be the only option...hahahah..

I just shoot my other caliber's less now, but i will definitely will be getting a good 22 some day soon, can't see it in this WW2 line of guns though...although these are pretty cool..
    Last edited by Leibermuster; 02-08-2011 at 09:49 AM.

droooool. Both are awesome.... but the MP 40 would be a dream come true.
    "Life is Good" -Hickok45

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Kanuck View Post
    X2

After seeing this post I googled to see if I could find out some more info on them. They don't even have a working prototype yet - these were on display to gauge interest. And it appears that they go it :D but projected delivery in the US isn't until this time next year. And the MP40 copy may have to be modded to be US friendly - either the butt folded and welded shut so they can sell it as a pistol, or with a fake suppessor on a longer barrel. I guess all rifle barrels have to be over 16" in order to avoid being hit by a short barrel rifle tax. But since these aren't being made in the US, hopefully we can get the non-modded version here.
    The question is how will the RCMP Class it they already did prohib with the GSG 5..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast