Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 22 Cal. MP40's and MP44's at Shot Show

CGN Regular

22 Cal. MP40's and MP44's at Shot Show

John

Any chance that Canada will see any of these German made semi-auto 22 cal rifles?

http://www.nevadashooters.com/showthread.php?t=16323

GSG is working on a MP44 and MP38 version.

The US MSRP is only $550 for the MP44 at those prices it looks like you could have a seller!

looks good, but we can already get those in their real calibers from marstar.

now, if GSG made a remake of the kar98k and G43, THAN i would definitely buy them. I would kill for those two guns made with modern wood and machining like how AIA did with the Lee Enfield.

But until someone makes a modern Kar98k that looks EXACTLY like the WW2 German kar98k, ill keep my historic rifle thanks.

for those that dont want to click on the link:

http://www.nevadashooters.com/showthread.php?t=16323

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    I believe Blueline will be getting them in.
    UCP member
    CPC member

Ya but most people don't want to spend that kind of cash and would much rather buy an affordable .22 version..

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    Sure you could get the real thing for $2500 + tax, but I am not interested in spending that much money on such a rifle.

$550 I would be interested, but if they are restricted as variants or some BS then it really hurts the value of such a rifle for me.

I am interested to know if marstars versions are restricted only due to barrel length? If that is the case then in a .22 we could get lucky, unless they are classified by OIC.

Super Moderator
    The originals are not "named".
    Therefore the "variant" situation would not apply.
    The only consideration should be the barrel and overall lengths, for restricted or non-restricted classification.
    Donster - SSD makes a K43 reproduction, but be prepared for a bit of sticker shock.

Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    Donster - SSD makes a K43 reproduction, but be prepared for a bit of sticker shock.
    What do you mean by sticker shock?

I found the rifle, but I can't find a price. Anyone know if Marstar will bring these in?

http://http://www.hza-kulmbach.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&I temid=136&lang=en

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tjhaile's Avatar
    The MP 40 in the picture looks like it has the butt installed upside down.

Besides being cheap to shoot, the .22 lookalikes have one major advantage over their fullbore counterparts; no magazine limits.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    Sure you could get the real thing for $2500 + tax, but I am not interested in spending that much money on such a rifle.

$550 I would be interested, but if they are restricted as variants or some BS then it really hurts the value of such a rifle for me.

I am interested to know if marstars versions are restricted only due to barrel length? If that is the case then in a .22 we could get lucky, unless they are classified by OIC.
    Where is the $2500 coming from, I only see $2700+tax at Marstar?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    man do I want that stg44 BAD!!!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast