Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RPAL Course

Quote Originally Posted by pdpush View Post
    Can a 17 yr old take the course and then apply for the RPAL when 18 or do you actually have to be 18 to take the course? My young fella is just a little over 17 now.
    Minors cannot challenge a PAL exam. they must take the full course. I.e. you should not be in a challenge course to begin with.....yet.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." Benjamin Franklin

and to my knowledge full course would be OK. there are no time requirements on WHEN you submit you paperwork....within reason.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." Benjamin Franklin

Yes,he will be taking the complete course when he goes. I am just hoping he will be able to take it at 17 and apply later. I will find out for sure,thanks guys.

CGN Regular
    I had the same question a few months ago. Then I turned 18. (My parents wouldn't give me permission)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12