Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Range Officers needed!

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar

Range Officers needed!

Exciting & challenging career opportunity at TARGET SPORTS CANADA located in Gormley/Stouffville.

Looking to hire licensed PAL holders for part-time positions as RANGE OFFICERS. Ladies don’t be shy to apply too!

Training will be provided!

Team atmosphere with a focus on independent decision making abilities. Flexible hours required, including some evenings and weekends.

We are a full service shooting range, retail & training facility, so there is ALWAYS something to do.

This position is key to our operation and will helps us to offer safe memberships, professional training and the ability to welcome new and unlicensed shooters to experience the sport for the first time.

For more information about us and our operation please visit us at www.Targetsportscanada.com or on our FACEBOOK page.

Criminal background check required.

Our application cam be found online at: targetsportscanada.com/page/employment-opportunities/1000929

Please submit this application along with your resume (and references) in person, or by email to;

TARGET SPORTS CANADA
    14 STALWART INDUSTRIAL DRIVE
    GORMLEY, ON
    L0H 1G0
    PHONE: 905-888-8288
    FAX: 905-888-8688

INFO@TARGETSPORTSCANADA.COM
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

I've submitted an application awhile back. now that the hiring freeze is over, how long should I expect to wait before I know whether or not I am considered for the job?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer colinjw's Avatar
    Criminal background check required.
    Interesting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colinjw View Post
    Interesting.
    Why? You'd be a fool NOT to get background checks on employees who have access to guns. Black market sales? Theft? Plus, You wouldn't even be allowed in the store if you had a firearms prohibition on your record, let alone work there and be in direct possession of firearms.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canucklehead View Post
    Why? You'd be a fool NOT to get background checks on employees who have access to guns.
    The original post asks for both a PAL and a BackgroundCheck.
    Obviously there are background checks and background checks (e.g. top secret and CSIS would be more involved).
    So the question is, what kind of background check would they be interested in that's different from what the PAL already has.
    One eye to the past. One eye to the future. The wisest course.

Quote Originally Posted by rangebob View Post
    Obviously there are background checks and background checks (e.g. top secret and CSIS would be more involved).
    So the question is, what kind of background check would they be interested in that's different from what the PAL already has.
    you just go to the local police station (where they offer the specific service) and do a criminal background check. Took me 2 min.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Boltgun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rangebob View Post
    there are offences that can prevent one from getting a job but not a PAL.

Boltgun
    1*

DISRUPTING OODA LOOPS FOR THE HECK OF IT

I may be available/ interested.

What is the pay?

pm me if you don't want to disclose in the open forum

thanks

I am also interested.

Do you guys still have openings, how much do you pay. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.
    Ruger P85/Springfield XD45 Tactical/ Springfield 1911-A1 Longslide/Glock 20 with KKM Stainless Match .40 S&W conversion/Smith and Wesson 686/Smith and Wesson 629/Steyr M-A1/H&K USP-9/Smith and Wesson 4506
    Sir Alan Sugar:Never underestimate me because you will be making a fatal error. I don't like liars. I don't like cheats. I don't like bulls**tters. I don't like schmoozers and I don't like arse-lickers.

Hey there,
    Should you wish to expand to Mississauga I would be interested, I just Mapquested the directions and it is a bit too far out of my way. All the best with getting the right person for the position.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast