Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Range Officers needed!

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar

Range Officers needed!

Exciting & challenging career opportunity at THE SHOOTING EDGE.

Looking to hire licensed PAL holders for part-time positions as RANGE OFFICERS. Ladies don’t be shy to apply too!

Training will be provided!

Team atmosphere with a focus on independent decision making abilities. Flexible hours required, including some evenings and weekends.

We are a full service shooting range, retail & training facility, so there is ALWAYS something to do.

This position is key to our operation and will helps us to offer safe memberships, professional training and the ability to welcome new and unlicensed shooters to experience the sport for the first time.

For more information about us and our operation please visit us at WWW.THESHOOTINGEDGE.COM or on our FACEBOOK page.

You must pass a Criminal Background check before the position can be offered.

Our application cam be found online at: http://theshootingedge.com/?page_id=421#

Please submit this application along with your resume (and references) in person, or by email to;

INFO@THESHOOTINGEEDGE.COM
    Last edited by TSE JR; 02-29-2012 at 08:18 PM. Reason: fixed link
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

In a bunker south of town, Southern Alberta

Talking

If I was in Calgary I would be there in a heart beat, however I am in Lethbridge and allready a range officer there....................:D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Garand's Avatar
    See you in 3 years 11 months when I retire! I can't see giving up a job blowing things up 4 days a week to just supervise shooters.
    Real soldiers are old-fashioned people who still believe in honour, and that is the most attractive thing about them. -Gwynne Dyer

Boss Spearman in Open Range : " I always liked a gun with a little heft to it".

For a guy/girl wanting to be around guns and learn some of the business this is a great job. Pay perhaps not so great but you can not have everything.
    "Who Cares Who Wins"

Sounds like a great opportunity to learn and enjoy. And you get paid, not bad. If I was living in the area i would for sure apply. Cheers.

BANNED
    Just a question as from my perspective there's some duplication taking place. Wouldn't "licensed PAL holder" take care of the relevant part of ""must pass a Criminal Background check"?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimli View Post
    Just a question as from my perspective there's some duplication taking place. Wouldn't "licensed PAL holder" take care of the relevant part of ""must pass a Criminal Background check"?
    No. A person could have a long track record of stealing form employers, including a minor conviction or two, and still hold a valid PAL. The criminal background check is fairly standard due diligence for any retail business these days, even more so for a retail firearms business, I would say.

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    krausb has got it.

i wish i was there as well
    Undertaker

Huntington Disease Sucks
    BE PART OF THE SOLUTION
    www.huntingtonsociety.ca

Do you pay transportation?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast