Thread: Great Customer Service

Great Customer Service

Hello All,
    Just wanted everyone to know what great service I received from Clay at Prophet River. I had a firearm imported and it was a very smooth transaction.
    If you're thinking of doing this give them a call.

Have had nothing but above standard service from Clay. Wish more were like that. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Yes, I would also have to agree with cap16! His importing costs are very reasonable and so are his prices on items he has in his new store. Thanks again Clay for the sweet 16ga Citori White Lightning!

Have to agree with everyone else, Clay makes the purchase of what you want easy and shipping is quick. Thanks Clay.

Agreed top shelf in my books as well...both my Dad and I have bought from Clay, always goes the extra mile.

I am in the process of importing for the first time right now with Clay and Prophet River. Very glad to see the sentiments posted above!!

Well my first experience importing a shotgun with Prophet River was 100% positive, not that it was any surprise! It was a very smooth, hassle-free and reasonably priced transaction. During the many emails and phone calls I even bought another gun from Clay just because the deal was too good to pass up!

Clay is THE BEST!! His level of service puts any gun store I have ever dealt with in Ontario (except Epps) to shame.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bellero's Avatar
    Clay rocks,

I don't know any dealer that will try to reach you to get his payment but can't get a hold of you because you're working away from home. He then deceide to still ship the fiream before getting his money.

I got back home and was amazed to see he shipped the rifle and I hadn't paid for it yet.

Needless to say Clay is a top class dealer that I would recommend to every one.
    “That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”
    ― George Orwell

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. Winston Churchill

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Some of these recent dealers that have popped up here on CGN in the past year or 2 could learn a lot from Clay at Prophet River. Ive never heard him blame a tech staff, an employee or anyone else for that matter if a problem arises unlike some other dealers here, particularly one in Sask....we wont mention names.