Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NP22 Crack reciever

I had a dlask 228 crack as posted. The old sigs were prone to this to. It is not just norinco that this happens to.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    And kudos to you for not being an ass and realizing that when you treat a company with a little decency they (normally) try to bend over backwards for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JBD View Post
    I had a dlask 228 crack as posted. The old sigs were prone to this to. It is not just norinco that this happens to.
    Yeah my DAC 394 (P228 clone) had the same issue as well.

Expired Business
    SENDERO;
    "I think it's time to show their IRON CLADDDDDDDDDDD WARRANTYYYYYYYYY"

Well now, here is a prime example of foot in mouth desease....
    Did you have all the facts at hand BEFORE making your statement ?.. I doubt it

Perhaps a moment of your time to fill you in since you seem to have a vested interest in the matter....

The purchaser of the damaged pistol was kind enough to provide the serial number of the pistol, a quick check of our data base confirmed that it was NOT imported or sold by Marstar....

So according to you we should be responsible for all Norinco imports ??

Our warranty and reputation stand on their own merits.... We have, many times, covered Norinco products purchased from others, ask around
    John

Quote Originally Posted by ezbeatz View Post
    You do know that Norinco is like the single biggest arms producer for the PLA right? I think the only reason they entertain Canadian shooters is in the event that the US market opens up again to Chinese gun imports they'll have something to springboard with.
    They must be aware of the flaw in the design or they wouldn't have changed it. I am sure the importer/retailer can work out something with the purchaser and write of the loss with Norinco.

Sorry for the bull#### John. This is for the rest of you guys read my original post did I ask for warranty NO! do I expect warranty No! Was just asking if I could purchase another frame thats all I asked! It's amazing how much bull#### Marstar puts up with. John I apoligize for all this.

Dave
    Does it look like i care about your feelings.

Remember in the next election do your part to support corruption VOTE LIBERAL!

Expired Business
    BIG DAVE;

Hey not your fault, but a lot of people who are not even involved seem to want to post their 2cts worth....

Did I see you were getting a farme from another sponsor ?

John

Hi John Please pm me I will discuss further with you.

Thanks Dave
    Does it look like i care about your feelings.

Remember in the next election do your part to support corruption VOTE LIBERAL!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345