Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sig Day April 10, 2011

Wink

Less then a week to go

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Target, any word on whether you will have the P226 Stainless Elite and P250 Full Size (both in 9mm) to try out. I want to buy one of the two, and shooting them will be the deciding factor. However, I'm coming from 4 hours away, and don't want to waste my time if the pistols won't be there.

We will have a full size 250 in 9mm and .40S&W, and also one of the medium framed 250's with extended/threaded barrel, we hope to have a P226 Stainless Elite on the range, but are still waiting from more pistols to arrive. Sig 226 E2, Sig 226 Combat, Sig P220's and others will be on the firing line, the prze pistol will be a Sig 226 in 22LR.
    Last edited by Target Sports Center; 04-02-2011 at 09:48 PM.

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar
    We will have a full size 250 in 9mm and .40S&W, and also one of the medium framed 250's with extended/threaded barrel, we hope to have a P226 Stainless Elite on the range, but are still waiting from more pistols to arrive. Sig 226 E2, Sig 226 Combat, Sig P220's and others will be on the firing line, the prize pistol will be a Sig 226 in 22LR.[/QUOTE]
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

• MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

[b]info@targetsportscanada.com

is there a minimum age? i have a friend who wants to bring his kids. i think the youngest is 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamg_55 View Post
    is there a minimum age? i have a friend who wants to bring his kids. i think the youngest is 14.
    No problem as long as they have a parent present or a legal guardian saying they have permission to attend.
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    I'm in for some stainless guns as well as the P220 in general, should be fun

See you tomorrow!

SIG Day Open House

Just finished shooting at Target Sports open house. What a great time!! The are great deals on Sig pistols and I just picked up some 9mm @ 99.00 per 500!

I attended with three friends, two whom were first time shooters. All had a great experience and left with a very positive impression of the shooting community. Our RO, Sascha, was professional yet personable, and patient with the newbies. Thanks to everyone at Target Sports for another excellent event; looking forward to the next one in may.

TR1

Great day! Just got home from Sig Day the proud new owner of an Elite Dark in 9mm(not to mention a LOT of 9mm ammo-who could pass up that deal!). The lineups for range time were quicker than ever, good selection of guns to try out, and some great deals(did I mention my new Sig?).

Thanks to the team at Target Sports! These events just keep getting better each time.

Now, about Glock Day...
    “The more corrupt the State, the more numerous are its laws.”– Tacitus

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast