Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718

Thread: 10 Round AIA Enfield/M14 Magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Anybody can make them, if they want to.... One could make any capacity mag for this rifle since it is a bolt action
    John
    The reason the Enfield mag shows up at all is simply because the mag fitted the Charlton LMG, as was therefore a magazine for an an automatic weapon....
    John
    so... which one is it then? Maybe you could be the first to go against the wording of the law and produce us >10 round AIA magazines?
    The exemption applies to original Enfield mags .... Since the AIA is a bolt action no problem exists
    John
    Great! Get on production then, you will sell thousands. Will probably be predominantly anonymous cash sales though, for no particular reason.

I haven't been around in a while, but I thought you said you had left the forum? Just couldn't resist us could you...

So are these supermags here yet?
    Originally Posted by Foxer
    Folks - i've said it before and i'll say it again. The battle is everywhere. There ARE no 'safe havens' to flee to. Those who think there are are simply lying to themselves to avoid doing what needs to be done. We all have to dig in wherever we are and fight back hard. We WILL win - but only if we focus on the fight and not the flight.