Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10 Round AIA Enfield/M14 Magazines.

Thank for the resurrect :D
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_270wsm View Post
    ^thank you, I am aware of the Charlton automatic rifles, which were converted Lee Enfields from New Zealand, and I agree about the lack of need to legislate its mag capacity. Hardly grounds to write gun law exceptions about in Canada considering their scope. Section 2 (a) (ii) seems to clearly be referring to the Lee Enfields we know and own here in Canada, of the bolt action variety. I won't waste my breath with VanEinstein any further, it's like talking to a liberal.
    There were some made in Canada they were simpler in design. Way simpler to make the idea was more guns on the battlefield the better (machine guns that is)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    So any available somewere, sometime, over the rainbow... JP.

any updates? is there any available?

Ee.
    ")

Tagged

Just to let you know 10rds mag is legal for enfield. Only enfield and Garand (old one) can be in their original capacity in Canada. That info come the from the law of Firearms of Canada.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    There a member on the EE selling some brand new one for 200.00 a crack, i will hold off as i can live without them for my SA NM M1A and my Socom's... But if Clay find a way to bring me a BNIB original, signed SA M25 M1A White Feather then i will pay them at that price for a unique rifle... JP.

Quote Originally Posted by qcgunnutz View Post
    Just to let you know 10rds mag is legal for enfield. Only enfield and Garand (old one) can be in their original capacity in Canada. That info come the from the law of Firearms of Canada.
    I know you're new here so I'm gonna be nice but you're completely wrong. Manual action rifles bolt/pump/lever etc have no capacity laws. As such if one of their magazines were to fit into a semi auto rifle then the capacity of said rifle is the capacity of the magazine that fits. AIA magazines happen to fit in M14 style rifles So they are completely legal to use as such. As you are new I would recommend doing some reading before posting comments like this as there are probably a good hundred threads on the subject in several different sub forums.

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

Patiently waiting for this :D
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."