Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Round AIA Enfield/M14 Magazines.

Yeah, I think so. I'm just hoping that Marstar has some kind of mom & pop kind of manufacturer somewhere out there that have been hand-making and stockpiling AIA mags for the last couple of years

BANNED
    I have a contact in Australia and he told me he hasn't a single spare magazine. He does have a few AIA sniper cheek pieces.

I seriously doubt any magazines will ever show up.

Ive heard this many times before... I think its all just hype now. AIA mags, yeah right, they were suppose to already be here a year ago, Just like the semi auto MG-34s being here next summer, then fall, then spring. John seems to make A LOT of post dates that never come. I just cant see the industry being that unreliable. I think he cant get this stuff anymore than we can, but likes to dangle carrots to keep us comming back.
    Rumor control! Here are the facts:
    -Disarming inocent people,
    doesn't protect inocent people.

-Criminals cannot be disarmed.

Expired Business
    =(M-1)= ;

"I think its all just hype now. AIA mags, yeah right, they were suppose to already be here a year ago,"
    I wish you were working for us here, you could resolve all the production and legal issues for us ?? Perhaps we should go ahead, like another importer, and blindly order thousands of mags only to find out they are not acceptable and have the seized ??

"Just like the semi auto MG-34s being here "
    Obviously you are way ahead of us on this issue, once again had you been in our employ you could have resolved,much faster, the numerous issues we had for import into the US and the export out to Canada ??

"John seems to make A LOT of post dates that never come."
    In the past I would pass on the information we had at any particular moment, you may have noticed we stopped doing that....
    It is obvious that I am resposible for Inland foreign transport, export permits, exit documents, foreign customs, sea shipments, Canada Customs, inland shipping here....

"I just cant see the industry being that unreliable."
    When can you start work here and share your extensive knowledge on handling international firearms shipments ?

Looking forward to getting together
    John

CGN frequent flyer incorrigible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    =(M-1)= ;

"I think its all just hype now. AIA mags, yeah right, they were suppose to already be here a year ago,"
    I wish you were working for us here, you could resolve all the production and legal issues for us ?? Perhaps we should go ahead, like another importer, and blindly order thousands of mags only to find out they are not acceptable and have the seized ??

Obviously you are way ahead of us on this issue, once again had you been in our employ you could have resolved,much faster, the numerous issues we had for import into the US and the export out to Canada ??

In the past I would pass on the information we had at any particular moment, you may have noticed we stopped doing that....
    It is obvious that I am resposible for Inland foreign transport, export permits, exit documents, foreign customs, sea shipments, Canada Customs, inland shipping here....

When can you start work here and share your extensive knowledge on handling international firearms shipments ?

John
    Aequitas Veritas... Sanguis Coimhéad Fearg Fhear Na Foighde
    Proelium Comminus Auctoritate لحم الخنزير المقدد هو رائع! Illegitimi Non Carborundum

There was a batch of AIA mags that came in about a year and a half ago. The RCMP got a holdof them and they turned out to be M14 mags that someone had etched AIA bolt action mags. They all got confiscated and a little S*IT hit the fan. Stuff lie this sets the firearms community back, we do not need people supposedly on our side doing illegal sh*t like this. I do not believe these were the mags John was bringing in, he was trying to get legit ones from AIA.

Sometimes things do not pan out that John is trying to bring in. It really is disgusting that people think its fine cause its the internet to lash out and a pioneer in the gun community like John and others. Until you have flown al over the world to factories and off shore dealers to hand inspect product before you move towards the arduous task of importation I think you should back away from the key board and do some more reading before making a very poorly informed and misguided judgement.

John thanks for the years of service from you and your business and thanks from bringing in some awesome firearms.
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

Super Moderator
    .....I wish you were working for us here, you could resolve all the production and legal issues for us ?? Perhaps we should go ahead, like another importer, and blindly order thousands of mags only to find out they are not acceptable and have the seized ?? .....
    Were these the famous "FIT'S AIA BOLTACTION 7.62MM RIFFLE" magazines being promoted by a now defunct Manitoba business?

=(M-1)= ;

John
    All the time I’ve been here I’ve seen things come and go. but never have seen AIA mags actually get here, or belt fed semi auto firearms. I had money set aside for years expecting them the next season, but they never came. And though it may indeed be that the product is tied up in legal and money concerns, you honestly have cried wolf more than enough times to lend to an honest doubt, even if it has legitimate reason, a guy can only hear it so much before we begin to question it. Thats what it's like on my end, I'm just tired of wishing for it I guess.
    Rumor control! Here are the facts:
    -Disarming inocent people,
    doesn't protect inocent people.

-Criminals cannot be disarmed.

Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    Were these the famous "FIT'S AIA BOLTACTION 7.62MM RIFFLE" magazines being promoted by a now defunct Manitoba business?
    No comment............

I would like a belt fed semi auto as well but canada has some weird restrictions to get one. I understand these may be hard to get or maybe impossible but I will keep a little coffer on the side in case this comes true or the STG44 comes too.......hmmmmm
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

I still have hope.