Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Round AIA Enfield/M14 Magazines.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewz View Post
    There was a batch of AIA mags that came in about a year and a half ago. The RCMP got a holdof them and they turned out to be M14 mags that someone had etched AIA bolt action mags. They all got confiscated and a little S*IT hit the fan. Stuff lie this sets the firearms community back, we do not need people supposedly on our side doing illegal sh*t like this. I do not believe these were the mags John was bringing in, he was trying to get legit ones from AIA.

Sometimes things do not pan out that John is trying to bring in. It really is disgusting that people think its fine cause its the internet to lash out and a pioneer in the gun community like John and others. Until you have flown al over the world to factories and off shore dealers to hand inspect product before you move towards the arduous task of importation I think you should back away from the key board and do some more reading before making a very poorly informed and misguided judgement.

John thanks for the years of service from you and your business and thanks from bringing in some awesome firearms.
    If it's the incident I'm thinking of, didn't the magazines lack the little hole necessary for the magazine to properly lock into the rifle, much like the original AIA magazines?
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewz View Post
    No comment............

I would like a belt fed semi auto as well but canada has some weird restrictions to get one. I understand these may be hard to get or maybe impossible but I will keep a little coffer on the side in case this comes true or the STG44 comes too.......hmmmmm
    i dont think its our side thats making it hard to get semi auto mg 34's i think it may be the US side remember they stop the export of alot of stuff (semi auto 1919,semi auto m2,and even the scar)

i want 6 mags!
    It's obviuous our laws don't stop crime. We need a 45-70 government!

Gun control defined:
    The theory that criminals who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft, and murder, will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm; and disarming decent people, or restricting them from having access to firearms to prevent criminals from achieving their goals.

Expired Business
    SCDL:
    "I do not believe these were the mags John was bringing in, he was trying to get legit ones from AIA. "
    NO it was not us, I understand that the feds seized something like 5000 units.

" Until you have flown al over the world to factories and off shore dealers to hand inspect product before you move towards the arduous task of importation I think you should back away from the key board and do some more reading before making a very poorly informed and misguided judgement. "
    I could not have said it better myself.... Being in the international firearms trade requires a lot of patience, a dose of luck, solid finances, excellent connections, trustworthy agents, understanding of the rules here and off shore, working with our govenrment agencies ,etc, etc..... Oh yes, having a thick skin is an asset....
    Thank you for your interest and input, your support is appreciated....

John

Expired Business
    ANTIGUY;
    This subject has been covered many times....
    In the case of the Mg-34s we should have the last batch soon.... There are simply no more good Mg-34s around to draw on for parts....

As for the 1919a4s and the M-2s the US Government will not allow their export, although we have no problems shipping the live guns to the manufacturer in the USA.

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    NO it was not us, I understand that the feds seized something like 5000 units.

John
    Ouch. I doubt they offered any form of compensation, either.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Are these still available

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakersfield7.62 View Post
    Are these still available
    Yes. Contact John at home. He has a basement full, and he accepts air miles. The rest of this thread just got off topic, but really, there are lots.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

So no AIA mags yet?
    It's obviuous our laws don't stop crime. We need a 45-70 government!

Gun control defined:
    The theory that criminals who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft, and murder, will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm; and disarming decent people, or restricting them from having access to firearms to prevent criminals from achieving their goals.

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    So no AIA mags yet?
    I would like to know as well.
    c.a.s.d. member
    cssa member
    nfa member

The best thing for the inside of a man is the out side of a horse.