Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Round AIA Enfield/M14 Magazines.

BANNED
    Companies ran out an sourced AR mags. One Even produced their own 10 round Pistol mag.

You would think someone would get on this over the last 3 years and get it done. You would sell 1000's of them. Hell, I would even go out and buy 5 or 10 M305s if I could use 'New' and 'Improved' AIA Mags.

5 rounds of .308 suck....10 or more would be heaven.

maybe press check ventures could make a 20 round mag for the aia bolt gun...who knows

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seth View Post
    wait, legal 10 rounders in M14s?

Where was I when this happened?
    I took 1 magazine looked at it went hmm this looks almost the same wonder if it will fit. I had the AIA first then I just stuck it in and went hey it does work...

The AIA has no guide rod hole which helps hold the magazine in the mag well in the M14. It also has a cut in the back at a 45 degree angle and is slightly smaller were the metal catch on the back. It was to help hold it in and to make it fit the AIA rifle better. So it was designed and manufactured for the AIA rifle only. 1 company was going to get a company to make them but Sandy came along and destroyed the company so 1 AIA magazine was lost because of it. They needed an orginal magazine to make it exactly the same and only for the AIA rifle. It might of worked in a M14 as well but it wasn't designed or manufactured to. With the XCR magazines they actually made them the same but made a pistol one and a rifle one.

[youtube]qixjevs6_e8[/youtube]
    Last edited by haha49; 08-20-2013 at 04:55 PM.

If these come in I will be getting an m14. If someone does the 20 rounder I will be in a panic to get one ASAP. Lol

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    Got a email from marstar after a query on buying an AIA rifle and was told "more mags later this year".
    I can live with that
    Thanx John and crew, you guys continue to rock it like no one else in the industry
    Ditto! If AIA mags hit the shores here with Marstar, I WILL BE BUYING THEM!!!

Thank you Marstar for always looking out for your customers!!!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Ditto! If AIA mags hit the shores here with Marstar, I WILL BE BUYING THEM!!!

Thank you Marstar for always looking out for your customers!!!

Cheers
    Jay
    Jeepers, how old was that quoted post LOL
    It's been "awhile" and still no email from marstar.
    Wish someone there could let us know if more mags or rifles for that matter, are coming for sure or if it's just a "maybe stay tuned"
    John? Frank? :D :D

When I asked them about an extra mag for my AIA a couple months ago, they said they weren't getting anymore anything AIA. I'm hoping somebody goes 3rd party with this, there's definitely a market for it. Otherwise I'm afraid were SOL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_270wsm View Post
    When I asked them about an extra mag for my AIA a couple months ago, they said they weren't getting anymore anything AIA. I'm hoping somebody goes 3rd party with this, there's definitely a market for it. Otherwise I'm afraid were SOL
    Trying to get the contact to buy Direct from Australia is a huge pain in the rear apparently the magazines are 90 austrailian before shipping so they're not cheap and they can't keep up with local demand.... Plus the price went way up too....

Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    Trying to get the contact to buy Direct from Australia is a huge pain in the rear apparently the magazines are 90 austrailian before shipping so they're not cheap and they can't keep up with local demand.... Plus the price went way up too....
    Well 90 australian is like 85 canadian. If we get the mags for 100 a piece its still less than half the price of those on the EE. But I would prefer these at the less than 50 mark lol.
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

I'd like to buy a few.
    What is their contact? I found a phone number for a location in Sidney but it wasn't their number anymore.
    If anyone found a valid # please send me a PM.