Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ekol Pistols

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fat tony's Avatar
    a forward observation post in the L-F-H horizon, or Nova Scotia
    This thread is a bunch of trash, and I don't care about non firearms being a supposed threat to people. People make a big fuss (the thieving grease-balls at the post office for example) and another "privilege" is rescinded (hey it was not yours in the first place right?) Well to all the trolling 'detectives" and Leos out there melting down non firearms that are a threat to society, more power to you - enjoy your economically unsustainable witch - hunt, it won't last, and you will be handing out traffic tickets soon enough, once the weather improves. I have more important things to think about other than what some soccer mom will or won't do to get our collective "privileges" rescinded *(for example, getting my income tax returns caught up so the government can bankroll more busywork)*. I don't think there are too many people who feel like "helping" the authorities such as they are squander our tax $ on unprofitable make work projects, except maybe for the usual suspects, government unionists. This whole thread is horse hockey.

HEY! let's start a thread about propane powered framing nailers, and whether or not they should be prohibited weapons!

Edit: The other day I seen a fish spear point for sale in a dry goods store, it seemed quite wicked looking, maybe we should write letters to the RCMP like little old ladies begging them to 'do something' about the easy availability of wicked looking fish spear points made in China. Stop the merry go round, I wanna get off. . . :D
    Last edited by fat tony; 03-10-2011 at 08:45 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    I see nothing about blank firing guns there.
    Still on your web site .
    All sold out .
    Are they going to be restocked ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Anyone have a zoraki for sale?

Anyone have a zoraki that they would like to sell? I am really looking for the 917 but any zoraki will do

BANNED
    Everyone needs a blank gun to spite the RCMP and their BS lately.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345