Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: AR-15/M-16 Magazines

Expired Business

AR-15/M-16 Magazines

YES Marstar has just received a large shipment of high quality 30/5rds magazines for the above platform....

Check here for description and pricing
    >>>> http://www.marstar.ca/main/new-arrivals.shtm

John

Any plan on bringing 30/5 7.62x39 AR mags in at some point?
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    "Some oppose registration of guns or licensing of gun owners because if captured, the associated records would provide military invaders with the locations and identities of gun owners, simplifying elimination of law-abiding (i.e. patriotic) resistance fighters. Location and capture of such records is a standard doctrine taught to military intelligence officers; and was widely practiced by German and Soviet troops during World War II."

Expired Business
    GREENDOH;

The US State Dept has approved the export so we should have some in a few weeks....
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer acrashb's Avatar
    It says "tastefully blocked to 5 rounds". Tastefull is good. Riveted? Internal block? Body lanced?

Pic of the limiting device?
    "THINK" - Watson

My semi-famous progressive reloading video, and getting-there high-volume 223 video.

My less-famous "common questions and answers" page - pics and text. Primer crimp removal, case trimming, etc.

Expired Business
    ACRASHB;
    "Tastefull is good. Riveted?"

Just a rivet

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    GREENDOH;

The US State Dept has approved the export so we should have some in a few weeks....
    John
    Fantastic!
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    "Some oppose registration of guns or licensing of gun owners because if captured, the associated records would provide military invaders with the locations and identities of gun owners, simplifying elimination of law-abiding (i.e. patriotic) resistance fighters. Location and capture of such records is a standard doctrine taught to military intelligence officers; and was widely practiced by German and Soviet troops during World War II."

BANNED
    $40?

They are thicker, that is great.

But us Canadians were bitching about paying $40 for a mag, when they are $10 -$12 US.
    We can order from C Products @ $14 for stainless.

Do we need another $40 mag but with thicker steel?
    I would have preferred the same thin steel but $15- $17.

but, thanks for bringing in another option for those that want it

P.S - You priced them higher than P-Mags available here

Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post
    $40?

We can order from C Products @ $14 for stainless.

I would have preferred the same thin steel but $15- $17.
    First, for what I know, you cant buy from C Product since they are in connecticut U.S. and they wont pin them and ship them to canada.

I would prefer getting them for 15$ (or free)... but asking John for that on his "contributing dealer page"? common!

John has contributed to lower the price of Norcs product and other stuff sold by other dealers. Every thing I bought at Marstar I got at the best price around.

Expired Business
    RIVTETC78;

Please take a moment to read our material at >>>> http://www.marstar.ca/main/new-arrivals.shtm

"Do we need another $40 mag but with thicker steel?
    I would have preferred the same thin steel but $15- $17."

Please read the ad they are as low as $24.95....
    I agree there are many lower quality mags available, we will not carry them as we garatee everything we sell....

BTW, your observations are based on what ? Personal examination of our mags ? You compared our mags to the "thin" ones ??

In short, some folks want higher quality thats why we had them made....

John

and more choice is good :D
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast