Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruag 9mm ammo...performance?

these are not bad for shooting. But i did notice when trying to reload the cases, when depriming, there is always a batch that would not deprime properly, the primer would just bulge and not pop out yet another back from the same case will deprime no problem, not a big deal but just more or an annoyance. Might just have to seat the depriming pin to travel deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal_SiR View Post
    these are not bad for shooting. But i did notice when trying to reload the cases, when depriming, there is always a batch that would not deprime properly, the primer would just bulge and not pop out yet another back from the same case will deprime no problem, not a big deal but just more or an annoyance. Might just have to seat the depriming pin to travel deeper.
    They are likely crimped in...

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal_SiR View Post
    thats what i was gonna ask actually has anyone tried reloading this brass... was about to buy some of the ammo to take a buddy shooting but looking at the brass reminded me of S&B brass, and i know those are a PITA cause you have to swage the primer pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by scottm View Post
    I want to try a case of their .223 (RUAG GP 90) but I haven't seen it available in Vancouver yet.
    Talk to shane @ reliable.
    Aut Pax - Aut Bellum

These are not steel core they have steel in the jacket. I tore one a part and the jacket jumps to the magnet, the core it lead. They hit like and sob, over 6 gr of powder weighed on my scale, and lost a bit when taking it apart. Not super accurate in a sig match pistol, but fun cheap ammo in any case, for the price I recommend buying it. had 3 cases, sold two as getting out of 9mms'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12