Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEA Swiss Arms Lower

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar

NEA Swiss Arms Lower

We currently taking pre-orders on the NEA Swiss Arms lowers, these will accept any NATO spec AR15/M16 magazine, all you need to do is remove your internals from your Swiss arms lower and install them along with a AR15 magazine release.

*Stock not included*

$499.99+tax

*These are available exclusively from Target Sports Canada & The Shooting Edge*
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

• MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

[b]info@targetsportscanada.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Are you going to have Swiss arms lower internals and AR15 magazine releases for those that do not have the rifle to scavenge from? How about complete uppers, etc.?

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Are you going to have Swiss arms lower internals and AR15 magazine releases for those that do not have the rifle to scavenge from? How about complete uppers, etc.?
    At this time we are only offering the stripped lowers, complete uppers are really not worth importing, as they are extremely expensive - example new barrel is about $900.
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

• MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

[b]info@targetsportscanada.com

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    We are just waiting for our 2011 price list from Swiss Arms so that we can calculate a "complete" lower with new internals.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    AR mag releases we have plenty of and are readily available. We can always have the release pre-installed per user request (or as a pkg. w/ SAN trigger pack). The complete lowers will be available at a later date, right now just focusing on the stripped lowers.
    Last edited by TSE_Justin; 03-03-2011 at 01:00 PM.

How does a person find one of these nowadays? I take it they are quality..?

Sorry for the necropost but I did that search function thing...

CGN Regular
    A word of caution when buying the NEA Swiss lower. They are not a perfect fit.
    1) Not all mag releases will work e.g. Troy ambi release
    2) The bolt catch/release does not function as cleanly as the original Swiss lower
    3) The NEA lower fit onto the Swiss upper requires some work, and does not pivot at all like the Swiss lower

For the price I expected much better. A little disappointed overall. My belief is that it should fit and function without a bunch of unusual extra work.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realtrade View Post
    A word of caution when buying the NEA Swiss lower. They are not a perfect fit.
    1) Not all mag releases will work e.g. Troy ambi release
    2) The bolt catch/release does not function as cleanly as the original Swiss lower
    3) The NEA lower fit onto the Swiss upper requires some work, and does not pivot at all like the Swiss lower

For the price I expected much better. A little disappointed overall. My belief is that it should fit and function without a bunch of unusual extra work.
    So that's what NEA stands for Not Exactly Accurate
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Regular
    LOL. Never thought of it that way. I suppose they are trying hard, but I wish things would be tested rigorously before they put it on the market. A little more QA/QC.

Sounds like its something I should pass on. Too bad as its an extremely appealing conversion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast