Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NEA Swiss Arms lowers

I've fired this lower. Fit and finish is excellent and the it is MUCH nicer overall than the SIG 556 lower.

I would much rather have a lower that uses the same mags as the rest of my tac guns. I can use one set of gear and the same mags across all platforms. Win/Win. I'm a big fan of the outcome. The fact that a Canadian company could spit this out so fast with this quality and the price point reached.. kudos.
    Neit Arms co. &
    Neit Designs Inc.
    www.NeitArms.com
    sales@neitarms.com

Because "Made in Canada" Matters.

im in for the raffle. Thanks NEA/TSE
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." Benjamin Franklin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RevolverRodger's Avatar
    I'm in for a complete lower... if it comes with the same color as my classic green !
    Before all else, be armed.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Member of the Conservative Party of Canada
    Member of the CSSA

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRodger View Post
    I'm in for a complete lower... if it comes with the same color as my classic green !
    Sorry.... only black at this time.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Give NEA a break guys. We are a tiny, tiny market. The more markets NEA can open up will translate into better pricing for us. NEA is one of the few company's out there who are willing to pass on actual savings to their retail customers as they stream-line their production process and reduce costs - instead of keeping prices as is and maximizing their profits like so many other US & Canadian businesses.

For those looking to colour match lowers with uppers, contact CGN user "Murdoc" who does a bang-up job and offers a really professional epoxy based gun finish that duplicates the original Swiss Arms colours.
    “...Only accurate rifles are interesting.”
    - Colonel Townsend Whelen

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    - Will Rogers

Manufacturer-Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post

For those looking to colour match lowers with uppers, contact CGN user "Murdoc" who does a bang-up job and offers a really professional epoxy based gun finish that duplicates the original Swiss Arms colours.
    I spoke to Murdoc yesterday, he was mixing up a batch of green love for the swiss lowers. Give him a call.

BANNED
    For those bitching about having to swap the internals from the swiss to the new lower, why?

I can't help but think that this new lower would be a far better option.

Why would you be going back and forth?

Just curious as it makes little sense to me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tjhaile's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Justin View Post
    No need for apologies, the SAN stripped upper receivers retail for $817.00
    Are all of the other upper parts available? If so, would a complete upper parts set, NEA lower, and LPK be cost-effective compared with buying the whole rifle and retrofitting the new lower?

Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    For those bitching about having to swap the internals from the swiss to the new lower, why?

I can't help but think that this new lower would be a far better option.

Why would you be going back and forth?

Just curious as it makes little sense to me.
    I have a SA rifle. I am happy with the upper and lower. Why would I buy a different lower? Just for the AR mags? For me the expense and hassle plus the fact that I will "neutralize" my SA, for which I paid dearly, far outweigh the 10 round benefit for the AR mags. As for statements that SA mags suck, well, since I don't jump out of planes and do fast roping down helicopters any more to damage my plastic SA mags, I'll pass. However, having said all that as my own view on the subject, I must applaud NEA for their willingness to venture into new directions and the more Canadian made-choices we have, the better. If I had a spare set of inner parts for the SA lower or I could buy them at a reasonable price then I would consider the NEA lower.

BANNED
    I think these are really being marketed to the crowd that want to use 10 rounders for drills and comps etc. Otherwise spending this kind of money if you are perfectly happy with your SA lower would judt be a waste.

That said if you want to be able to run your SA in CQB, and others than I see no reason to be switching back and forth. If these lowers prove to be reliable I would do as is suggested and sell my SA lower, and be done with it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast