Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NEA Swiss Arms lowers

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar

Smile NEA Swiss Arms lowers

We currently taking pre-orders on the NEA Swiss Arms lowers, these will accept any NATO spec AR15/M16 magazine, all you need to do is remove your internals from your Swiss arms lower and install them along with a AR15 magazine release.

$499.99+tax

NOW AVAILABLE! Call or email Justin below to order!

*These are available exclusively from Target Sports Canada & The Shooting Edge*

We will have a price "including" the internals pre installed shortly.

email justin@theshootingedge.com to get your name down today!
    Last edited by TSE_Justin; 05-10-2011 at 09:12 PM.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Is there any word of a complete upper as well? I know TSC said it was expensive, but unless you have the original gun to scavenge. Also, for my edification, is the primary purpose of this lower to allow the use of the AR magazine in that particular firearm type? Is there an advantage to that, other than having access to the 10 round AR pistol magazines? Sorry for all the questions and such.

The mags are much cheaper as well.
    Tagged for interest!

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Is there any word of a complete upper as well? I know TSC said it was expensive, but unless you have the original gun to scavenge. Also, for my edification, is the primary purpose of this lower to allow the use of the AR magazine in that particular firearm type? Is there an advantage to that, other than having access to the 10 round AR pistol magazines? Sorry for all the questions and such.
    No need for apologies, the SAN stripped upper receivers retail for $817.00

1) AR magazines (LAR-15 10 rounders and Pmag's). Not having to buy the SAN mags. Also changes the release from the AK-style rock-in/out to the AR-style drop in/out.
    2) Use of AR buttstocks + slingplates.
    3) Canadian made gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    The only reason to be doing this is to do ten round drills on a swiss arms upper.

I will be shocked if bare bone lowers that require you to strip parts out of your SA lower will out sell complete lowers. I am surprised bare bone lowers are offered at all, no way would I strip a SA lower to do this but I might consider a complete lower.
    The seven blunders of the world:
    Wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, and politics without principle.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by MPI View Post
    The only reason to be doing this is to do ten round drills on a swiss arms upper.

I will be shocked if bare bone lowers that require you to strip parts out of your SA lower will out sell complete lowers. I am surprised bare bone lowers are offered at all, no way would I strip a SA lower to do this but I might consider a complete lower.
    Pretty much sums it up. As long as the price is reasonable, I'd look for a complete lower. Too much of a PITA to swap parts every time...
    Quote Originally Posted by USP View Post
    Unfortunately burning hobo's alive, beating them with clubs or jizzing on them is not allowed. So this thread is now closed. Did you guys really think it was ok to suggest setting homeless greasy people on fire? We wont even discuss the jizzing on....
    Best. Post. Ever.

How about some pics!

Manufacturer-Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorky View Post
    Pretty much sums it up. As long as the price is reasonable, I'd look for a complete lower. Too much of a PITA to swap parts every time...
    Why would you swap parts between lowers? The Euro mags made by Swiss Arms for the 550/551/552/553 and by HK for the G36's are inferior and hated. I have a dozen emails from elite units in europe who are buying our G36 mag well adapters that give complaint after complaint regarding the Swiss and G36 mags. Same goes for the folding stocks. The guys who actually shoot their guns for living hate the stocks.

Let me give you a piece of advice, if you are going to buy the NEA Swiss lower, sell your factory lower for the the $700 its worth and buy a case of ammo with your new lower.

Manufacturer-Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Proenneke View Post
    How about some pics!
    I will try to post more pics before i leave for Germany in a couple days.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Can we email for the lowers complete with LPKs yet?
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast