Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oshawa Skeet & Gun Club?

Hi guys.

New to shooting, but old guy. :-). 40 in a couple months.

I expect to have my pal by the end of November. I contacted Osgc and they are not even taking applications till April 2013. I need a range close by with 100m and 200 would be a bonus. I live in Pickering. Any advise would be appreciated.

Any OSGC member is willing to guest me for a day. I'm PAL/RPAL holder and own few rifles

Looking to connect with a member at the Oshawa Skeet & Gun Club. Have my PAL and waiting on restricted. Would love to join the club but apparently membership is not going to be reviewed until next February and they don't maintain a waiting list. Realistically the only club I'd like to join as it is closest to me geographically and they have everything I'm looking for. Would love to tag along as a guest sometime. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by CDNCessna View Post
    Looking to connect with a member at the Oshawa Skeet & Gun Club. Have my PAL and waiting on restricted. Would love to join the club but apparently membership is not going to be reviewed until next February and they don't maintain a waiting list. Realistically the only club I'd like to join as it is closest to me geographically and they have everything I'm looking for. Would love to tag along as a guest sometime. Cheers!
    Good luck mate, I used to live in Raglan, been trying to join for years. They don't maintain a waiting list because there is no point, they hardly ever accept new members.

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Viper989 View Post
    You can't rent any firearms at the oshawa club and I don't think you can rent any firearms anywhere in canada. In order to go to the oshawa skeet club you need to have a PAL. If you don't have a PAL you can go accompanied with a member who has to be within arms lenght and manipulate the firearm until you are ready to fire.
    Silverdale offers shooting packages where you "rent" a gun under their supervision.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123