Thread: Two new products.

Expired Business Member

Two new products.

Gentlemen,

We have just released two new products. So new in fact we have not done photographs or brochures. I don't think that will be done until April unfortunately.

However they are available now.

First our Hangman Suspenders.

These are a trouser belt suspender designed for use under body armor, although I wear them every day with out armor. Total mil-spec nylon construction including all metal hardware. They attach to the trouser belt with snap secured loops similar in appearance to police belt keepers. They will fit up to 2 1/4 inch Sam Brown Belts. Available in Classic Olive, Classic Black and Coyote Brown. I dare say they are the best "tactical" trouser suspender on the market today.

Second,

We have developed a conversion kit for our MOLLE holster, that will convert it to a shoulder rig. This unit has been immensely popular in Edmonton as many troops are deploying to A-stan. They like the shoulder rig for the new mission profile.

The kit allows you to adjust the holster from near vertical to horizontal carry. It can be adjusted to fit over load bearing gear, or snugged up for concealment. It can be set up for left or right hand draw. It features a MOLLE accessory pad for mounting mag or handcuff pouches. It also has removable belt loops and a sternum strap that can be worn on the chest or back.

Currently available in Classic Olive, Classic Black, Tan (sand 503) and Coyote Brown.

It does require our MOLLE holster which is not included.

Kind Regards
    Brian Kroon

Expired Business Member
    Sorry Mr. Tv Press Pass,

The conversion kit will work only with our MOLLE holster. It will not work with the Drop Leg Holster.

Sorry.

The MOLLE Holster has a retail of $39.99 CGN Price is $31.99 The MOLLE holster will fit anywhere you have MOLLE/PALS.

The Shoulder Harness Kit for the MOLLE Holster retails at $79.99 CGN Price is $63.99

Both are available now and come in Classic Black, Classic Olive, Classic Tan, and Coyote Brown.

Kind Regards
    Brian

Expired Business Member
    Couldn't agree more about the pictures. Unfortunately I am short handed for a couple of weeks and just barely able to keep up with picking and shipping orders.

Once my guys get back from their military commitments at month end, photos will rock and roll!

Kind Regards
    Brian