Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your Website

Quote Originally Posted by ciphery View Post
    People wouldn't complain if there wasn't something wrong.
    Good thinking. But doesn't that just prove there's something wrong with you as well? I'm complaining about the people who complain for no reason. Using your logic there is something wrong with those people because I'm complaining about them. So I think you just proved my point.

We all know Marstar people are serious guys in this buisness. The problem is that the website doesn't reflect that....

Quote Originally Posted by sametwinnie View Post
    We all know Marstar people are serious guys in this buisness. The problem is that the website doesn't reflect that....
    Agreed, it might be improved in some areas. I never had a problem navigating and understanding everything but obviously some people struggle. On the other hand - Marstar's website doesn't purposely try to offend anyone, which is more than i can say for the OP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jethunter View Post
    Good thinking. But doesn't that just prove there's something wrong with you as well? I'm complaining about the people who complain for no reason. Using your logic there is something wrong with those people because I'm complaining about them. So I think you just proved my point.
    Who's on second?

Quote Originally Posted by primus1 View Post
    What does that mean? At least Walmart doesn't advertise items they don't have.
    Are you on CRACK? That happens all the time.

That's why they issue raincheques.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Teapot View Post

It says if it is in stock or not. Wherein lies the problem?
    I believe the OP is refering to certain products availability, or should I say "lack there-of"...

It would seem he feels he should be notified the minute this (or these) parts are available, and the part(s) should not be sold-out when he wants to buy...

* I guess he's never heard of PRE-ORDERING... Or he wants to window-shop with in-stock items, over the internet...

BANNED
    Hahaha marstar fanboys!!! Cmon you all know that website is one
    of the worst of its kind

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sametwinnie View Post
    In all fairness to John, he acknowledged that the website needed work in his first post in this thread. And if John, the owner of Marstar thinks it needs work, well, he is the owner after all and should know what he's talking about.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=535030

Since then, there have actually been some positive changes. A lot of one-offs that were sold have been removed, and there have been some efforts made to clean up other pages.

It would be nice if some additional changes could be made. A lot of outfits with a smaller presence than Marstar have pretty decent websites- probably wouldn't be that expensive to hire someone to redo the site- think a few Gunnutz with web experience have actually offered to do the job for a pittance or put John in touch with people who'd work on the cheap...

Expired Business
    DONDOUCETTE;
    Thank you for having an undertsnading of the "real world"
    It would seem that most people out there do not understand that if we spen X$ on something we have to recover it, whether it is security, surveilance, data systems, whatever.... it is ALL reflected in out bottom line....

That said, over the next year you will se major changes in our overall operating procedures as well as a new website....

Thanks for your input
    John

Expired Business
    NNTW;
    "think a few Gunnutz with web experience have actually offered to do the job for a pittance or put John in touch with people who'd work on the cheap... "

Let me hear more about this, !

John