Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: up date your web sight

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    VOERE270;
    "What were you looking for? Have you tried another supplier? Lots of vendors listed at the top of the page..."

Are you serious ? We sell to most of the dealers and major players in Canada....
    All goods we buy are purchased directly with the factories Pietta, Pedersoli, Chaparral, and many many others....
    In China we purchase directly from the producing factories or the Ministry Of Defense....

All surplus is purchased directly from the governments of the vendor countries....

Perhaps you might suggest alternatives ?

I'm afraid your understanding of the market is somewhat limited
    John

Funny how some of these lesser players have M14s in stock....

BANNED
    Its not that expensive to have an dynamically updated inventory I know i do that for living, if you look hard enough youll find one willing to do it for the price of a TRG-42 (me) lol But anyhow im betting your getting way more email because of that and it cost you more than you think to have a hard browse out of date website....

By the way its a forum, we all voice our opinions so I suggest we all chill out ;-)

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by nntw View Post
    Funny how some of these lesser players have M14s in stock....
    Or less expensive Norinco M4,
    Or AR-15 mags
    Or 223 ammo

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by thebioplanet View Post
    Or AR-15 mags
    Or 223 ammo
    In all fairness to Martstar, think they do have a better warranty than some of the retailers.

So, if they had what I wanted, I might be willing to pay a bit more for that (and trust me, for me to pay extra is pretty astonishing!).

BANNED
    Its not that expensive to have an dynamically updated inventory I know i do that for living, if you look hard enough youll find one willing to do it for the price of a TRG-42 (me) lol But anyhow im betting your getting way more email because of that and it cost you more than you think to have a hard browse out of date website....

By the way its a forum, we all voice our opinions so I suggest we all chill out ;-)

In the other thread regarding his website, called "Your Website", John seems to be saying he's looking for someone with your web skills...
    Last edited by nntw; 03-09-2011 at 01:38 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by king66 View Post
    you got to up date your web sight. don't promise or show crap you don't have.
    Update your language skills.

Or AR-15 mags
    Or 223 ammo
    Or AR-15 small parts
    Or quality accessories (lolNCstar)
    Or a shopping cart feature for easy shopping

Are you taking notes Johnone?

Wow, some of you are incredibly rude.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by king66 View Post
    you got to up date your web sight. don't promise or show crap you don't have.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of canadian gun websites.

If you want to really rage, check out http://www.canadaammo.com

I'm thinking of starting a site myself... where I just post hundreds of things that i can "get in" .. seems like that's the way to do things here.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    VOERE270;
    "What were you looking for? Have you tried another supplier? Lots of vendors listed at the top of the page..."

Are you serious ? We sell to most of the dealers and major players in Canada....
    All goods we buy are purchased directly with the factories Pietta, Pedersoli, Chaparral, and many many others....
    In China we purchase directly from the producing factories or the Ministry Of Defense....

All surplus is purchased directly from the governments of the vendor countries....

Perhaps you might suggest alternatives ?

I'm afraid your understanding of the market is somewhat limited
    John
    My understanding of the market is just fine thank you. If a distributor (such as Marstar) runs out of a product that does not mean that the channel is also void of the same product.

Perhaps you misunderstood my post, as it wasn't targeted at you or your company, but at the OP.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast