Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: up date your web sight

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar

And so it was that the twelve were sitting around a larger table with Jesus at the head..... And Jesus turned to Peter with tears in his eyes and said "cough, cough, hack, hack, hack". And Peter said "What?". Mathew who was sitting at the left hand of Jesus spoke, "I think Jesus is choking on a piece of meat". So Peter started slapping Jesus on the back vigorously crying "Puke it up, Puke it up". And Jesus puked in front of his disciples, none of whom felt hungry thereafter. From this event, we can see why it was called "The Last Supper".

Expired Business
    VOERE 270;
    "If a distributor (such as Marstar) runs out of a product that does not mean that the channel is also void of the same product."

I'm a little confused here.... Lets say my promised container load of M-4s is late, what are my alternatives, who can sell me a couple of thousand units on short notice ?

Or a vendor government is 4 months late with my export permit for some 7.62x39 who do I buy it from.... ? Considering we currently supply over 95% of the Candian market....

These are just two a many examples, your input is welcome

John

CGN Regular
    like i said in the other thread on this topic just go to marstar and shop in person

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    VOERE 270;
    "If a distributor (such as Marstar) runs out of a product that does not mean that the channel is also void of the same product."

I'm a little confused here.... Lets say my promised container load of M-4s is late, what are my alternatives, who can sell me a couple of thousand units on short notice ?

Or a vendor government is 4 months late with my export permit for some 7.62x39 who do I buy it from.... ? Considering we currently supply over 95% of the Candian market....

John
    I think he meant that even though you are out of stock on something, one of the dealers you supply might still have some in stock?

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glock9x19 View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of canadian gun websites.

If you want to really rage, check out http://www.canadaammo.com

I'm thinking of starting a site myself... where I just post hundreds of things that i can "get in" .. seems like that's the way to do things here.
    Welcome to the Canadian way of doing business, period. It is the same with everything from tires to scopes to motorcycle accessories. I think the automotive industry is even worse. I always tell them I can order the product myself, get it to my door in three days and get it cheaper. If you don't have it, you can't sell it! I'll get it myself. Thanks for nothing.

This is even better : "We cant stock everything. We don't know what people will want." DUUUUUHHHHHH. Find a new business please. There, I feel better.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar

"sorry we just ran out"

WAIT I need to add: to Canadian businesses out there, for F*%&%k sakes please order more than two items at a time if they take a while to re- plenish. Would that be so hard?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    Welcome to the Canadian way of doing business, period. It is the same with everything from tires to scopes to motorcycle accessories. I think the automotive industry is even worse. I always tell them I can order the product myself, get it to my door in three days and get it cheaper. If you don't have it, you can't sell it! I'll get it myself. Thanks for nothing.

This is even better : "We cant stock everything. We don't know what people will want." DUUUUUHHHHHH. Find a new business please. There, I feel better.
    why bother working for someone else if you do....you know so much about business open one you'll get rich because you know what to stock and you can get it in record time....in no time you will be the toast of the business world

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    VOERE 270;

John
    John,

I think you're missing the point. The OP was complaining about your "web sight" and that there was no product available. Instead of being like some of the other CGN posts and calling the OP a name for misspelling the term "website", I chose instead to be helpful and suggest that perhaps another dealer would have the product.

That's why I asked the clarifying question, "What are you looking for?"

However, it appears you're fully aware of it and know that the OP was looking for an M4, or your example above would not be applicable and you wouldn't have brought it up. I also highly doubt that the OP was looking for a full container, more likely one or two units.

As I stated earlier, "Have you tried another supplier?", would have been good advice as three clicks later and I'm looking at a CGN sponsoring dealer's website that has the same product (Norinco M4) in stock and available.

If you're upset about me suggesting another dealer, then I understand that and I apologize, however, a PM stating so would have been far more appropriate and I would have been able to edit the post.

BTW - do you treat all customers this way, or is it only the ones on CGN?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riderrick View Post
    like i said in the other thread on this topic just go to marstar and shop in person
    How do you do that when they are not open to the public ?
    lol :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    How do you do that when they are not open to the public ?
    lol :D
    i would think that an online business would make sure its web site is up to date. as it is your bread and butter cost of not doing so should out weight the cost of doing so. email filters should be disabled so they are not lost to the junk file. sort of like having a store front clean it and update it every day otherwise motivated buyers may not stop and shop

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast