Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: up date your web sight

CGN Ultra frequent flyer carverk's Avatar
    I think all the abuse and resentment is horrible on this post.
    Sorry John this post is wrong You guys should stop this post nobody deserves this type of harassment.
    I have no complaints about marstar or John they do their best!

I'm not sure about abuse and resentment, I would call it constructive criticism. Marstar is here to make money, they don't give a damn for anyone here. You people are customers and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by primus1 View Post
    Marstar is here to make money, they don't give a damn for anyone here. You people are customers and nothing more.
    Unless you own, or at least work for, Marstar you haven't earned the right to speak on its behalf. You have the right to an opinion... but that doesn't make your opinion right.
    There are three signs of old age: loss of memory ... I forget the other two.

- Red Skelton
    Member CSSA
    Member BCWF

i'd still buy from them....

doesn't matter as long as they are priced right

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    This thread has it all.

Impolite douchebags
    Ignorant clueless people
    People looking to argue but don't know what's going on

It's like shaking bugs in a jar to make them fight, but without as much effort :D

Expired Business
    PRIMUS1:
    "I'm not sure about abuse and resentment, I would call it constructive criticism. Marstar is here to make money, they don't give a damn for anyone here. You people are customers and nothing more"

You are the perfect example of someone who knows nothing about our business....

If we di not care about our customers we would not have the warranty policy we have.

If we did not give a damn, as you put it, we would not take to the time to listen to our customers....

If any of the staff at Marstar treated a customer the way you imply, they would be fired....

Get with it, look into our company, how many have been around as long as us ? How many offer the type of products we do ?

John

CGN Regular
    I love how johnone thinks hes so important he has to type in bold.

USE THE GOD DAMN QUOTE FEATURE

You know, if Marstar really does supply 95% of the Canadian market then that actually is a monopoly whether it's capitilized on or not. Why is this? Is it the financial investment required that keeps anyone else from becoming an importer?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sierra6point5 View Post
    You know, if Marstar really does supply 95% of the Canadian market then that actually is a monopoly whether it's capitilized on or not. Why is this? Is it the financial investment required that keeps anyone else from becoming an importer?
    you dont believe everything you read on the internet do you? or that a business person does not exagerate his importance in the business world

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    VOERE270;

I would love to continue this battle of wits but I never fight an unarmed oponent....

John
    I was going to ask why you even bother responding to these threads but maybe you enjoy making the posters look stupid :D

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast