Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Starline brass

Supporting Dealer Double Tap Sports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffbird View Post
    I would be interested in some (300-500) .32 H&R magnum brass when you can get it.....
    no problem, place the order on our web site and as soon as we receive it we will contact you. quantities start at 250 +

Josko

VISA, M/C & EMT
    www.doubletapsports.com / Info@doubletapsports.com, PLEASE NO PM's email us.

Quote Originally Posted by hk33ka1 View Post
    Has there been much interest in .38-55 long cases? I have a rifle now that uses them, and would like to buy some.
    we receive orders for just about every caliber that STARLINE produces and 38-55 long is one of them. we would be more that happy to include yours with our next order.

Josko

VISA, M/C & EMT

Quote Originally Posted by Double Tap Sports View Post
    we receive orders for just about every caliber that STARLINE produces and 38-55 long is one of them. we would be more that happy to include yours with our next order.

Josko
    I have contacted you in may of last year concerning 45super and 45+p brass and you told me you would include it to your next order, are they still backordered?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chemo View Post
    I have contacted you in may of last year concerning 45super and 45+p brass and you told me you would include it to your next order, are they still backordered?
    This is exatly why I hesitate to order from double tap. Order, pay and wait till ? For it to arrive. I am interested in 45acp and 44mag and 38 special. If these calibers can't be stocked I will shop elsewhere not like they are obscure and won't sell, I can understand not stocking odd sizes but Double tap is supposed to be star lines Canadian dealer no?
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

Quote Originally Posted by redddogg69 View Post
    This is exatly why I hesitate to order from double tap. Order, pay and wait till ? For it to arrive. I am interested in 45acp and 44mag and 38 special. If these calibers can't be stocked I will shop elsewhere not like they are obscure and won't sell, I can understand not stocking odd sizes but Double tap is supposed to be star lines Canadian dealer no?
    I contacted him, so I didn't pay anything actually... I need 45+p brass for a wildcat but not interested in investing a lump sum right of the bat if it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by chemo View Post
    I contacted him, so I didn't pay anything actually... I need 45+p brass for a wildcat but not interested in investing a lump sum right of the bat if it won't work.
    That's prob why you never got it. From his posts here it sounds like he doesn't stock the brass and orders it on an as paid for basis when he gets enough orders to warrant a shipment.
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

That's prob why you never got it. From his posts here it sounds like he doesn't stock the brass and orders it on an as paid for basis when he gets enough orders to warrant a shipment.
    Mr. reddogg69
    not sure who you are, and chances are you have never bought from us, in particular the brass casings, if you did you would have known that we do not invoice and charge anybody's card until the product has been shipped mater of fact sometime we ship and invoice a week later, we have established a great reputation with our customers and have 100% rating. So your comments and statements are not valid.
    We welcome you to call us and we will be more than happy to clear any misunderstandings you might have about our business.

Josko

VISA, M/C & EMT

Wasn't trying to slam your buisness. That was the impression I got from this thread. What is the turn around on orders?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Wasn't trying to slam your buisness. That was the impression I got from this thread. What is the turn around on orders?
    Go look at Starline's website and you'll see that most calibers are back ordered right to the manufacturer. They have listed production dates on their website to give you an idea of how long before they manufacture more.

It would also be implied with that much backorder their production runs do not create a surplus to store and sell. It just meets current orders or maybe not even that much.

In my case nobody in Canada or in the US (including Starline themselves) stocks the 38 Super Comp. I called Double Tap and asked if I could order some, Josko declined a deposit even with me offering and said he would notify me when it came in. I received a call a few months later (about what is listed on Starlines website for backorder time) it was shipped out and billed only after it was ready for shipping.

I personally would want a deposit on less common brass because I am sure there is always somebody who "changes" thier mind and leaves me stuck with it. I am sure most would want the same. Only if I was sure if it was a high demand item would I be interested in adding it to my inventory.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast