Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Professional Grade Batons in stock

Expired Business Member

Thumbs up Professional Grade Batons in stock

Gentlemen,

As most of you know, the US vendors are hesitant to ship goods into Canada due to ITAR restrictions. Many of the goods that we find desirable aren't even covered under ITAR, yet the yanks won't export them.

We have found that professional grade telescopic batons have been an item we could not get easily.

Well wait no more! We have 21" Telescopic batons in stock, made in Europe. These are the real Mcoy. NOT THIRD WORLD CRAP.

$99.99 including plastic holster.

Regards
    Brian Kroon
    Last edited by DropZone; 03-26-2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: spelling

BANNED
    what are the rules regarding carrying these?

Expired Business Member
    First let me say I am not a lawyer, and on legal issues, you should consult one.

Having said that, it is my understanding that batons are not against the law. You just can't use them on people. If you do, they become a weapon, thus illegal. If you are going to carry one, do not carry it concealed and make sure you have a good reason for carrying it, such as defense from feral dogs.

Regards
    Brian

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Couldn't find the baton on your website. Any chance of getting 26"?
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Are the tips (the end section) solid like the Modanock batons or hollow like some other brands? Are you getting any 26" ones?

Quote Originally Posted by DropZone View Post
    Gentlemen,

As most of you know, the US vendors are hesitant to ship goods into Canada due to ITAR restrictions. Many of the goods that we find desirable aren't even covered under ITAR, yet the yanks won't export them.

We have found that professional grade telescopic batons have been an item we could not get easily.

Well wait no more! We have 21" Telescopic batons in stock, made in Europe. These are the real Mcoy. NOT THIRD WORLD CRAP.

$99.99 including plastic holster.

Regards
    Brian Kroon
    Only ASP brand batons are the "real Mcoy".

What Euro country were these batons made in? What materials??

Professional grade would imply the device is built EXACTLY like the ASP in all aspects....as that is the only baton PRO's use. Every cop has an ASP, no china/euro stuff.

How is this knockoff better then a Chinese knockoff....if neither one is a proper ASP brand baton???

I'll leave you to answer those questions please and thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Teapot's Avatar
    Hamilton, Ontario; the southern shore of Canada.
    I thought the telescoping baton first appeared in use in South Africa long before the ASP company "invented" it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Monadnock also makes pro grade batons.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Expired Business Member
    Gentlemen,

I'll try to answer all the questions.

Right now all we stock are 21" not 26's ...yet.

ASP, Monadnock, Casco, Peacekeeper, TripleK, all make professional batons.

These are made by in the E.U. Which country, the manufacturers literature does not specify. But like many European fire arms the quality is there.

I do not know the alloy and it is not in the manufacturers literature...sorry.

I have no idea whether or not the tip is drilled and tapped or swaged onto the shaft, either way it would have to hollowed out some what to fit on the shaft end.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
    Brian Kroon

BANNED
    Pics...???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast