Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: North Sylva information forum. Please read before posting

A great company with fantastic customer service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    When they get around to answering questions posted in their forum.....

CGN Regular
    I was wondering when the Walther P99AS .40S&W were coming in? I've only been able to find the 9mm's. Also if or when they do come in are they going to be the ones with the slide lock/release on the left side, or will it be like the ones sold in Europe with the ambi slide lock/ release?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    When they get around to answering questions posted in their forum.....
    that's what i thought first.until i sent them a PM, and I got a reply withing 24 hrs, sent them another one, reply withing 24 hours again.
    It might just not be easy for them to monitor every post in their forum section, however, they'll answer if you pm them with a legitimate question.

I do not get this thread? I am selling something, but ask someone else if you are interested?

Hello North Sylva. Not sure if this would be possible or not but I was wondering whether there would be any chance of Smith & Wesson producing a version of its Governor revolver with a 4.25 inch barrel for Canadian distribution. The Taurus 'Judge' has become one of Taurus's best selling handguns so it would seem likely that the S&W Governor would also sell very well in markets outside the U.S. If you could import such a firearm I would definitely want to purchase one.
    I don't often comment on the forums but I appreciate those of you who do so. Long live CGN!
    CSSA MEMBER, CHAS LIFE MEMBER,
    CONSERVATIVE PARTY OF CANADA MEMBER, CANADIAN FORCES SUPPORTER

Hi,

I am in Calgary and interested in a 686 with the 107mm barrel. Any stocking retailers in my area? Is there stock out there somewhere?

Thanks

ND

CGN frequent flyer
    North Sylva are a distributor, not a retailer. Alot of people tried/try to bypass the retailers and go directly to the distributor/importer (north sylva) as opposed to buying from retailers. They are basically saying that they will answer what products they bring into the country and what dealers they distribute these products to, but that they will not sell directly to the public.

Looking for Smith & Wesson 686 with 4.2" barrel .38 Special/.357 Mag. I live in Calgary. Who would have this in stock or have access to this revolver? Am also interested in a Model 66 if in good shape.

Thanks

Nick

BANNED
    Can you point me to a stocking dealer for a pro varmint near the calgary area? Thank you.