Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Issc msr mk22 NOW NON RESTRICTED!!!!!!

Just picked one up @ Ellwood Epps this afternoon.
    Last edited by Ballox; 12-04-2011 at 11:24 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by northern_iight View Post
    anyone know if a shop carries one of these in the GTA? or southern ontario

thanks!
    Check Target Sports. They had one on the wknd.
    joi gin

We are now sold out of our first order...we are taking back orders for the next shipment expected in a couple of weeks. Phil.

I still have some for sale in the EE

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCrocket View Post
    There were so many, many, many negative online reviews, videos and warning about this rifle. The deep rooted flaws aren’t something like a cheap plastic stock (though it has that in spades) but poorly designed mechanical flaws. These are flaws that can’t be fixed with some lock tight they are designed into the gun. THIS IS NOT A FN SCAR, it’s a s**tty rifle dressed up to look like one.

Not only is this a miserable rifle to shoot but it is a dangerous rifle to shoot. I've heard of so many rounds detonating in the chamber and as it was being extracted. Sooner or later someone is going to get it in the eye and then this rifle will be prohibited.

If the store you bought it from is offering a refund I would take it before they change their minds. I'll stick with my 15-22, at least there is hope on the horizon and it has yet to try to kill me.

THERE ARE OVER 6000 OF THESE IN nORTH aMERICA AND ONLY 5 OR 6 BAD REVIEWS ON YOUTUBE
    Last edited by Ballox; 12-04-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballox View Post
    As the Distributor,What's North Sylva's opinion on this ? Are people overreacting or is there merit to this being a firearm with a much larger than normal failure rate? I have not even shot mine and would like to know what I should do with this thing.

First off, I would probably take anything you read on the internet with a grain of salt, as there seems to be as much misinformation than information.

That being said, about 500 of these have been imported and send out to dealers now. In fact, we can't keep up to the demand. We are constantly hearing positive reviews on these rifles so far.

The only complaint we've heard is that one of the rifle's came from the factory without a front sight. A fairly easy fix.

I recommend you shoot your new toy and come to a conclusion regarding it's performance once it's had some rounds through it.

Thanks,

I know that these things are flying off the shelves only because they are meant to replicate a hugely popular rifle,
    Last edited by Ballox; 12-04-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiancrocket View Post
    it's not an issue with ammo, i ended with a bullet hole almost directly right of the ejection port. If someone were standing beside me they would have been hit very badly.

Take a hint. It’s a crap lousy rifle?
    If 49 people say its worthless and 1 guy said its awesome who are you gona listen to?

mine looks awesome and i havent shot it yet.
    Last edited by Ballox; 12-04-2011 at 11:26 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Anyone know if any stores in the Vancouver/GVRD/lower mainland area carry these?
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballox View Post
    Thanks for the response, I know that these things are flying off the shelves only because they are meant to replicate a hugely popular rifle, not for their proven quality, as ISSC's pistols had a very similar reception due to their jamming issues.
    I do agree that internet info isn't always reliable but when 80% of it is negative on every gun forum and youtube it certainly does raise concern. Hopefully ISSC stands behind their product if mine has the issues that most appear to.
    Keep in mind people are way more likely to leave negative feedback than positive. Its like if you have a good experience you tell your friends, if you have a bad experience you tell everyone. That said, I am not disputing people have had issues with these. I do know the latest models have the buttstock issue fixed (at least mine does), but I cant speak to the feeding issues until I shoot it.

I also think the popularity is based on a 'Black Rifle Look' in Non-Restricted class. 22-round magazines also help.

I got all caught up in the Glock Gen 4 issues threads because of the 'Internets' and youtube, - now I have 2 Gen 4's and never experienced any issues with either in over 1,000 rounds of mixed ammo.