Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Smith & Wesson 107mm "Canadian" 686

Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    It would be nice to get some kind of update from North Sylvia.................

Do they still read their own forum?
    Read their introductory post. Theyre the largest commercial canadian importer of Ammunition and firearms. I kind of doubt that theyre even working on the weekend, let alone reading CGN.
    When they have an update, theyll post it, otherwise call your dealer, so he/she can pull an excuse out of their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by freezer filler View Post
    You don't need an rpal to buy a gun... anyone can buy a gun... you just can't take it home until you get your rpal:D
    Legally , you can not buy a firearm without a PAL, RPAL for restricted. So no, not "anyone can buy a gun".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ViktorF View Post
    Read their introductory post. Theyre the largest commercial canadian importer of Ammunition and firearms. I kind of doubt that theyre even working on the weekend, let alone reading CGN.
    When they have an update, theyll post it, otherwise call your dealer, so he/she can pull an excuse out of their ass.
    Weekend? It has been weeks. They are the source. They will have way more info than the dealers.

Thanks.......
    sic semper tyrannis

Talked to Reliable, they are figuring on first, to second week in June.
    Yay!

From what we're told from S&W the orders have already started to ship. Shipping time is usually 3-4 days, but can be delayed if the order gets held up by customs.

Any ETA that we list on this forum is just that, an estimated time of arrival. There are way too many varibles in this industry to hit the nail on the head everytime.

CGNer's however, will be the first to know when these hit our loading dock.

thanks,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    And any word if you guys are thinking to proceed with the 629 version? I guess when these 686's sell out in like 5 minutes that will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    And any word if you guys are thinking to proceed with the 629 version? I guess when these 686's sell out in like 5 minutes that will help.
    Yes, it is a project that we are working on. Realistically we don't expect them to be manufactured until sometime early next year.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Yes, it is a project that we are working on. Realistically we don't expect them to be manufactured until sometime early next year.
    Awesome! Gives me time to save up some cash.

Any ideas yet as to the style (ie. mountain gun, not mountain gun, etc.)?
    This does seem to suggest that cats are – generally speaking – quick-to-anger control-freaks that act without forethought.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    The nice regular 629 with the full underlug would be sweet. I think that design will appeal to most folks. I know I would be down for two.

And now the news everyone has been waiting for....

The 106mm 686's have finally landed at North Sylva.

Expect 1-2 days to transfer, and then orders will be shipping to dealers by monday.

Dealers should have these on their shelves by mid next week.

Thanks,