Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SIG X-Change & Conversion Kits on Sale...

Questar - CGN Sponsor

SIG X-Change & Conversion Kits on Sale...

Big savings on

SIG 2-Step Calibre X-Change Kits

and

SIG .22lr Conversion Kits

See our Deals Page for details: https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...asp?type=deals

Mark

None of these for the 1911s eh?

I just checked your web-site and there are no P226 x-change kits for centre-fire in stock !
    I expect you can offer really low prices when you don't have any to sell.
    "The trouble with the world isn't the things people don't know.It is what they know for sure that just isn't so." Will Rogers
    "And 'will to equality' shall henceforth be the name for virtue; and against all that has power we want to raise our clamor" Nietzsche, Thus Spake Zarathustra

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by sdlonyer View Post
    I just checked your web-site and there are no P226 x-change kits for centre-fire in stock !
    I expect you can offer really low prices when you don't have any to sell.
    Sarcasm aside... all of the P226 units that were in-stock when we posted the sale notice have sold in the past few hours. There appears to be 1 P220 unit still available as of this moment.

Even though we are sold out we're still offering the units at the sale price and will fill all orders at that sale price.

Not sure I understand you're comment? Is it because other customers ordered before you did or is it because we've sold out and no longer have them in stock even though we're still offering the reduced price?

You can go on the website and place an order for one... just takes a bit longer for delivery but the sale price will still be honoured.

Mark

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bear.23's Avatar
    Mark you just can't please some people.. You could be giving them away and telling people that they have to wait a couple weeks and they would complain.. I gave somebody a desk once.. A decent all wood one..
    really heavy.. The guy came and picked it up..
    He calls me a week later to complain that there was crayon in one of the desk drawers the kid had drawn a happy face...

My suggestion was to put something in the drawer...

Quote Originally Posted by Questar View Post
    Sarcasm aside... all of the P226 units that were in-stock when we posted the sale notice have sold in the past few hours. There appears to be 1 P220 unit still available as of this moment.

Even though we are sold out we're still offering the units at the sale price and will fill all orders at that sale price.

Not sure I understand you're comment? Is it because other customers ordered before you did or is it because we've sold out and no longer have them in stock even though we're still offering the reduced price?

You can go on the website and place an order for one... just takes a bit longer for delivery but the sale price will still be honoured.

Mark
    Tired, Old, Sore & Cranky... What else is new..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    The P229 units not on sale?

Any idea if the .22lr conversion kit for the 226 will fit a Norinco P22?

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    The P229 units not on sale?
    The P229 .22lr Conversion Kit is available in Threaded version and is on sale.

I know they are more than the regular kits (SIG charges more for the threaded barrel version)... I believe we have a few in stock as well.

The P229 Calibre X-Change kits are not available here in Canada because we're still waiting for SIG to make them available with a 106mm barrel. The regular factory version is a Prohibited Device because of the short barrel length.

Mark

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmacken View Post
    Any idea if the .22lr conversion kit for the 226 will fit a Norinco P22?
    No idea at all... I don't know anything about Norinco's... or what will/won't fit them.

Sorry.

Mark

When are you expecting a shipment to arrive?
    "The trouble with the world isn't the things people don't know.It is what they know for sure that just isn't so." Will Rogers
    "And 'will to equality' shall henceforth be the name for virtue; and against all that has power we want to raise our clamor" Nietzsche, Thus Spake Zarathustra

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast