Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Tanfoglio Appeal - Back in stock.

It's worth the wait, this is the best working .22 I have fired. It's accurate and runs like a top, I have had 1 stoppage out of the 1000+ rounds put through it and it was an ammo related issue. The rails are little wide but red dots will mount but they are a bit more to the left of the rifle. Thats the only thing I can find wrong with it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavenIsAlie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno857 View Post
    It's worth the wait, this is the best working .22 I have fired. It's accurate and runs like a top, I have had 1 stoppage out of the 1000+ rounds put through it and it was an ammo related issue. The rails are little wide but red dots will mount but they are a bit more to the left of the rifle. Thats the only thing I can find wrong with it.
    you mean except the lack of higher capacity mags right
    Protect yourself because no one else here will save you

On the website there was no option to preorder more mags. Or the muzzle brake. will you be importing the muzzle brake? It makes it look cooler. Also are they planning to make a flat top model?

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    We're stocking appeal mags - so they will be on the website for order around the end of the week.
    In the meantime, just add a comment and we'll make note on your order if you're backordering rifles.

At some point, we'll have steady stock of the guns and you can order both mags and the gun at the same time.

The Appeals come with the "Muzzel Brake" (It's all looks - it really doesn't do anything) - it can be removed.
    We'll update the picture on the website - I don't know why that's the one that Tanfoglio supplies on their website.

Here's what the models we're selling / shipping look like:

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

Sean,

This is a change of subject but only partially so. With the flow of these carbines starting, does this mean that other Tanfos like my Extreme Limited Custom are also in the pipe?

Gord
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    I was gonna ask the same question
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    I was gonna ask the same question
    Never accuse boys of being excessively patient while waiting for their toys right?
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

The Tanfoglio Appeals and the recent arrival of regular Stock IIs and IIIs and Limited Customs are from an order that was placed in May.
    The Xtremes were ordered in September when they were announced with a delivery date of December from Tanfoglio, so - sorry, this doesn't really change the Xtreme delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Ventures View Post
    The Tanfoglio Appeals and the recent arrival of regular Stock IIs and IIIs and Limited Customs are from an order that was placed in May.
    The Xtremes were ordered in September when they were announced with a delivery date of December from Tanfoglio, so - sorry, this doesn't really change the Xtreme delivery.
    Dang! I can't even use mine until May anyway and yet I watch these threads like a kid before Christmas. Meanwhile I'm on the "buy accessory" hunt in order to stay sufficiently poor until the pistol arrives and I can play with it. I suppose I could grow up but why?

I know where you're coming from - one of those Xtremes is mine, and I'm having a hard time waiting too.