Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Tanfoglio Appeal - Back in stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Ventures View Post
    In the shipment with the Xtreme Pistols. Should be very soon.
    Thanks Sean, have a happy holiday!
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    We were chatting with one of our dealers; Going Fishin' in PEI - a few minutes ago - they still have stock of some 22LR Appeals from the first shipment that came in if anyone is interested. Going Fishin's phone # is (902) 367-3444 - tell 'em we sent ya.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    I have been meaning to post a pic for some time now. I think this gun looks a lot better with a birdcage flash hider installed than with the factory plastic thing. It was an easy install. Spare mags are not a problem either.

This is without a doubt the most fun gun I have purchased this year. Thanks Freedom Ventures!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavenIsAlie's Avatar
    so who is going to do a review with some nice pictures and a range report? im debating one for steel challenge since it should swing well and be light
    Protect yourself because no one else here will save you

Wolverine Supplies had this item in stock yesterday and I purchased one along with a tactical scope and bipod foregrip.
    Now I do not see the item anywhere in Wolverines stock.
    The items said "in stock" when I placed my order.
    Keeping my fingers crossed that this item is still available.

Slydog

Quote Originally Posted by heavenIsAlie View Post
    so who is going to do a review with some nice pictures and a range report? im debating one for steel challenge since it should swing well and be light
    That was my initial idea too. I may have missed something in terms of the magazines which were just 5 rounds and as such wouldn't work for me as I actually miss on occasion. Ten round mags would be OK and at first glance this would work well for SC.

Edit:

Oppss my bad. Now I see it comes with a ten round mag.
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Page 8 guys

Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal View Post
    I have been meaning to post a pic for some time now. I think this gun looks a lot better with a birdcage flash hider installed than with the factory plastic thing. It was an easy install. Spare mags are not a problem either.

This is without a doubt the most fun gun I have purchased this year. Thanks Freedom Ventures!

I've been wondering, what is the offset between the bore axis and your red dot?
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

I'd actually be interested in that flash hider

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    Centre to centre, it was about 4", but I have a scope mounted now that is actually a little higher. MUST remember to aim high on close up gophers!

The flash hider is just a standard A2 Birdcage. I put the crush washer on backwards from how most folks do it though. It got better bearing on the barrel that way.

For those that were interested, I have posted a Range review and detailed strip in the rimfire forum.

Here is a link.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...Detailed-Strip