Thread: IPSC/ Steel challenge Nutz, this Para maybe for you

IPSC/ Steel challenge Nutz, this Para maybe for you

Hi CGNer's,

For all those into Steel challenge match's or just looking for a new IPSC rig, we would like to take the time to show you a 16-40 Limited that was built by one of our customers.

It started life as a standard Para 16-40 Limited, but has endured some "enhancements" since then. It was taken apart and deburred/ polished, had an EGW trigger kit installed using the original sear Spring and a steel trigger.

It's also running a Dawson mag well, and uses a #15 main spring, and a #10 recoil spring.

We're told it has already been used on steel plates and IPSC matches, and put's the STI's and SVI's to shame. All for a completed price of about $1700.

Enjoy!

This pistol is lightning!!! super fast, and soft as feather! It points great, very easy to transition target to target...... I shot it Sunday and was blown away!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 7.62mm's Avatar
    Soooooo.......are you selling this retail? I was under the impression that you were wholesale only!

Please note that our company does NOT sell to the public. And due to that we will not be listing pricing on any of our upcoming items. However, we would be more than happy to point you in the direction of the stocking dealer closest to you.
    Join CSSA Call 1-888-873-4339 for info!
    Join CCFR https://firearmrights.ca/en/home/

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62mm View Post
    Soooooo.......are you selling this retail? I was under the impression that you were wholesale only!
    What gave you the impression that we were selling this piece? We are simply showcasing one of the products that we carry.

If your interested in this model please contact your local dealer, as we currently have stock of the base gun.

It's a great starting point for an excellent race gun.

The big question though is ..... why would anyone want a para in the first place? Would it be their stellar product support? Perhaps the quick turn around. Maybe the availability of replacement parts in Canada. perhaps it is their un-canny ability to repeatedly ignore correspondence from para owners! Who really knows???

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    The big question though is ..... why would anyone want a para in the first place? Would it be their stellar product support? Perhaps the quick turn around. Maybe the availability of replacement parts in Canada. perhaps it is their un-canny ability to repeatedly ignore correspondence from para owners! Who really knows???
    While your concerns may be valid, your comments are quite rude considering you are posting this on a thread in North Sylva's own sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr101 View Post
    While your concerns may be valid, your comments are quite rude considering you are posting this on a thread in North Sylva's own sub-forum.
    I may very well be rude but if the shoe fits ....... I call it like I see it!

The trigger group, I believe, was upgraded. Can you please tell me what are the parts used?

Cheers!