Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: ATRS "Eliminator" flash hider now with video comparison

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Our Eliminator like the Noveske Flaming Pig and Dlask version of the pig all increase dwell time and this seems to help cycling with the short barrelled guns.
    Thanks. I will adjust my build plans accordingly and save a bit extra for the ATRS Eliminator. Your timely response is much appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MikeyT's Avatar
    As I do not have a Vortex as they are not legally exported from the USA, I don't know yet. We tried our product against a Dlask version of the Vortex and
    our product reduced the flash better.

IF someone has a Smith Vortex that they could lend us to compare it to it would be great, the more flash hiders we can A-B test against the better.
    If you're still looking for a Vortex I have one on the way right now you guys could try when it arrives. I ordered one of your LFEs as well which is what I'll likely end up keeping for my Tavor.
    -Mike T

"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men"
    - Plato

the AGW linear comp I have is throwing alot of flamage from my nea PDW. Very distracting esp during low light. I think I will have to try this!!! too bad I'm poor right now.
    Disclosure: I work for Veritac Global

I installed my ATRS LFE flash hider last night. I wasn't able to get it indexed properly with the crush washer and I ended up using the jam-nut from my old A2 birdcage. With the crush washer I was over 180 degrees out when finger tight. I tried flipping the washer the other way and had the same results. Any hints for getting it indexed correctly? The jam-nut works fine for now but ideally I'd rather snug it up using the crush washer.
    -Mike T

"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men"
    - Plato

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyT View Post
    I installed my ATRS LFE flash hider last night. I wasn't able to get it indexed properly with the crush washer and I ended up using the jam-nut from my old A2 birdcage. With the crush washer I was over 180 degrees out when finger tight. I tried flipping the washer the other way and had the same results. Any hints for getting it indexed correctly? The jam-nut works fine for now but ideally I'd rather snug it up using the crush washer.
    Sounds like the thread tenon on the barrel is slightly longer than it should be, sight unseen it is hard to say, but possibly a shim style washer behind a crush would solve the problem?
    If possible bring it by and let us see what we can do to help you with it.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Sounds like the thread tenon on the barrel is slightly longer than it should be, sight unseen it is hard to say, but possibly a shim style washer behind a crush would solve the problem?
    If possible bring it by and let us see what we can do to help you with it.
    Thanks, I'll try and bring it by sometime when I'm in the city. Works good as-is for now though.
    -Mike T

- Plato

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910