Thread: Policy

CGN Regular

Policy

Got a quick question that maybe someone from the shooting edge or a customer that has done it can answer.

My father in law turns 60 on thursday and he wants to go to the range this weekend, I have been approved for my Rpal but it is in the mail. Am I able to supervise him, We are not members there but you are the closet range to us. So not 100% sure how it would work if you could let me know.

I know you guys are busy and I feel bad having a guy stand around when he could be helping other people who arent licensced.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualdodo View Post
    Got a quick question that maybe someone from the shooting edge or a customer that has done it can answer.

My father in law turns 60 on thursday and he wants to go to the range this weekend, I have been approved for my Rpal but it is in the mail. Am I able to supervise him, We are not members there but you are the closet range to us. So not 100% sure how it would work if you could let me know.

I know you guys are busy and I feel bad having a guy stand around when he could be helping other people who arent licensced.
    If you physically do not have your license, we have to treat you as though you are unlicensed.

I would NOT reccomend coming down on Friday or Saturday as that is the two days of our easter sale.

Besides that, it shouldn't be too bad this weekend to get in to shoot with your dad.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    If you physically do not have your license, we have to treat you as though you are unlicensed.

I would NOT reccomend coming down on Friday or Saturday as that is the two days of our easter sale.

Besides that, it shouldn't be too bad this weekend to get in to shoot with your dad.

JR
    Thanks thats what I thought but wanted to double check always bettter to ask and know then assume and be wrong right.

Ahh well thanks for the info maybe we will reschedule then to a later date.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans