Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Factory M14 shorty?

Hey, I'm willing to preorder my 2 shorties, but so far Marstar haven't shown much interest in going after these. If they were to say that they would bring in these as soon as they got, say, 500 pre-orders, I'd be first in line.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    I doubt many dealers are going to import any new military style semi auto rifles until the long gun registry is gone and the reclassification rumors are put to rest
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    I doubt many dealers are going to import any new military style semi auto rifles until the long gun registry is gone and the reclassification rumors are put to rest
    I wouldn't elevate such chatter to the level of rumour. It's totally unfounded with no basis in reality.

I'd love to get my hands on a shorty M14. I was thinking about having one of my standard M14s chopped down but if I could buy a factory made one, I'd rather do that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    I wouldn't elevate such chatter to the level of rumour. It's totally unfounded with no basis in reality.

I'd love to get my hands on a shorty M14. I was thinking about having one of my standard M14s chopped down but if I could buy a factory made one, I'd rather do that.
    When dealers are told to hold off any new imports by the RCMP I wouldn't say it was unfounded
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

I'd buy one. Always room in the gun cabinet.

Well, if John were to come out and say that he's waiting for the RCMP to give him the "go-ahead and order", I bet the lineup in this thread of people willing to pre-order would skyrocket. But so far, he's not said anything, has he?

BTW, isn't there another thread of importing a similar M14 from Europe?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by finbar589 View Post
    Well, if John were to come out and say that he's waiting for the RCMP to give him the "go-ahead and order", I bet the lineup in this thread of people willing to pre-order would skyrocket. But so far, he's not said anything, has he?

BTW, isn't there another thread of importing a similar M14 from Europe?
    ....and somewhere there is also a thread saying that the end of the chinese m14's is near(last year or the year before that) and after the last shipment there won't be any more.....but there was?

Who knows? If only there were someone who new.....
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Regular
    Yep. Im in for one... maybe two...

I would get one as well.
    “Don't wait. The time will never be just right.” - Napoleon Hill.

I'll take 1...997 to go!!