Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks North Sylva

I just received my gun PARA ORDNANCE 1911 16-40 LTD from North Sylva Toronto Ontario. It's been close to 6 months now since I purchased this piece of metal ($1500). Never could use it to see if I could appreciate it. Now I was told by North Sylva that it was finally repaired. Well guess what, nothing was done to it other that shaving off +-1 mm off the top of the grip and a notch was grinded lower than the ambi safety nesting hole for the plunger. The improperly shaped ambi-safety is still not receiving the safety plunger into the ambi safety round nesting area. Not even close to it. It is also still rubbing against the slide. I fired 1 round with it and exactly like before, it locks the ambi-safety. I'm a 25 years military veterant that knows enough about weapon to see that during the three weeks, no real efforts were put forward to fix this gun or the proper parts to fix it were not made available to North Sylva. Jeff I'm extremely sad right now. The end of the story would be that I should send it to a local proffessionnal and pay the fees to get it fixed??? http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=683180
    I'm not a Happy camper right now.
    PS: Thanks for the T-shirt and the Hat! But I wont wear them until my gun is fixed.
    Soldier52000
    Last edited by soldat52000; 12-20-2011 at 11:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12