Thread: Remington Ammunition

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar

Remington Ammunition

Hello,

I asked my local dealer and he said he couldn't get. I know you guys import Remington Ammunition so I wanted to see if you bring in the following and I can direct my local store to get it from you for me.

It is the PremierŪ STSŪ Target Loads in 12 Gauge.

1) 20110 - which is 2 3/4 - 1 1/8 - 7 1/2.
    2) 20250 - which is 2 3/4 - 1 1/8 - 7 1/2, but slightly faster.
    3) 20222 - which is 2 3/4 - 1 1/8 - 7 1/2, but slightly faster still.

Also I assume these still have the brass base?

Thanks.

BANNED
    I have been trying for awhile to get Remington factory trap loads here, and no luck for as much as a skid load(104 cases), at competitive prices, no luck so I was able to get a skid of Fed. Gold Metals or Win.AAs for good prices. Remington doesn't go out of it's way to help Canadian Trapshooters, although i buy them bulk for a good price in the USA.

have you tried lebarn they might carry them

Yes, I have tried LeBaron, no luck when I was there. I use them for Cowboy Action. I am on my last 20. They work great in the slicked up SXS Stoegers or 1897's.

???

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    ???

Please be patient and give us at least 24 hours before you start posting question marks.

We don't currently have any of those SKU's that your interested in stock. It`s definitely not a hot seller. In fact the only SKU we`ve had with any regularity is the STS12LH7

Delivery time of this product can be up to 90-120 days depending on availability. Please contact your local dealer for pricing.

Thanks,

BANNED
    The best pricing I could find on Remingtons was $30 more per case then Fed. or W-W, yet in the US they are priced the same, Remington needs to step up to the Trap line.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Please be patient and give us at least 24 hours before you start posting question marks.
    My apologies. I do appreciate your efforts and I will contact my local guy to order me a couple cases. The time period is fine, I will wait for the right stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ben hunchak View Post
    The best pricing I could find on Remingtons was $30 more per case then Fed. or W-W, yet in the US they are priced the same, Remington needs to step up to the Trap line.
    Or to the cowboy action line as in my case. I do agree with what you are saying. But... my Pa likes this ammo, so what Pa wants, Pa gets.